Natural Birth

l0r3tTa

Hi All mummies,

Anyone been through natural birth with no pain relief drug at all? Or intending to do so for the upcoming delivery?

Share your thoughts and views...

I am opting for drug free labour for this 2nd baby due 3 March.

Hear from you :)

thank for sharing...

landy

Sure u can do it :)
I nature birth without epidural ... At final moment the nurse force me to take pain relief gas :) also hv to thanks the nurse , cos it speed up the delivery too :D
I gave birth to a 3.9kgs son .. So u can do it too .. Jia u :)

l0r3tTa

landy:751949 said:
Sure u can do it :)
I nature birth without epidural ... At final moment the nurse force me to take pain relief gas :) also hv to thanks the nurse , cos it speed up the delivery too :D
I gave birth to a 3.9kgs son .. So u can do it too .. Jia u :)
Wow..thanks for sharing.
Which hospital did u deliver at? Was it your first child? Were you like using breathing techniques or birth ball etc when you having the contractions?

MsSaggi

Me too. I really wish to have a drug free delivery.. or the least, use the laughing gas..
& wow, 3.9kg baby & drug free....
Salute you ! Hehe! ;)

Hi.. I'm sure u can do it!! I've given birth by normal delivery thrice w/o any pain relief!! 1time I did use the laughing gas as nurse suggested but mayb my technique of breathing is wrong.. So it doesn't works for me n end up I don't use it :D

I just concentrate on deep breathing once contractions come n blow it away once it's easing :)
It works for me... And my baby are big too hehe..
3844,3560 n 3980 ;)

We woman have high threshold of pain that's y our body ate designed to give birth :)
But whatever happens, then again , u decide so that it can b a beautiful experience for u regardless using pain relief or not! Take care n have a smooth delivery

eldarwen

I had a natural delivery without any epidural or laughing gas. Delivered 2 hours upon reaching hospital. 1st baby :D

Alina0210

My first i had an epidural, but with my 2nd and 3rd baby i had natural drug free births, and my last baby was 4.7kgs... born in 1.5hrs and no tearing or damage at all... :) she was such a chubby baby...