Need some help~

JoyBliss

lolz

but in actual current situation, he is now making my personal life and professional life miserable.

Becos of him, i can't take up a job i like.....sigh

poor liang jia, so stressed up with him... He's so not pai-seh to wreck havoc in your workplace?!! He's not afriad his own collegi and company hear of his unethical act? Or he's not employeed? He reminds me of those loan-shark that go round splashing paints and sticking memos on the walls :eek:

masayuki

poor liang jia, so stressed up with him... He's so not pai-seh to wreck havoc in your workplace?!! He's not afriad his own collegi and company hear of his unethical act? Or he's not employeed? He reminds me of those loan-shark that go round splashing paints and sticking memos on the walls :eek:
Let's go his house and stick posters outside! :tlaugh:

SunShine07

so far he did not make a sence, but he threaten to. He did came up to my office , but not doing anything, but by doing this, he is forcing me to go out and settle issue with him! he is siao lang!

masayuki

On a side note, I'm having a working dinner with Ginny, Frae and Noel on the 17th of the month. Frae has ropped in another single mum who is interested in helping out.
Anyone here is interested in joining us? Admin-Ed?

Samuel

JoyBliss

so far he did not make a sence, but he threaten to. He did came up to my office , but not doing anything, but by doing this, he is forcing me to go out and settle issue with him! he is crazy lang!
I see... ya, the earlier things can be settled the better. The longer it drags, also not good for you, family & child... Please take care of your health too, need top form to win this battle. Cheers!! Jiayou!

JoyBliss

On a side note, I'm having a working dinner with Ginny, Frae and Noel on the 17th of the month. Frae has ropped in another single mum who is interested in helping out.
Anyone here is interested in joining us? Admin-Ed?

Samuel
All the way, all the best! 加油!:red:

siling87

I always had this thought...

Chop
off
his .....
He will never make any girls suffer anymore! How i wish I did when I had the chance to.... Sign...:tmad:

Any way Laing jia, I am not really sure about how ppo works, but u can try?

Ting

I always had this thought...

Chop
off
his .....
He will never make any girls suffer anymore! How i wish I did when I had the chance to.... Sign...:tmad:

Any way Laing jia, I am not really sure about how ppo works, but you can try?
wah~ dun take the risk. will go to jail...
some men r really.....BTH!!