need to track down a security blanket

kata

Hi everyone

This is my last try to track down a security blanket for my baby. She got a white duck security blanket that has a rattle inside (from Baby.Bow) as a present from her nanna and I desperately need a new one now. I've tried Baby.Bow website, amazon, ebay... you name it... without any luck. We live in UK and it's nowhere to be bought. Has anyone came across this security blanket in any website as the first one has been torn apart by our friend's dog and my baby is desperately clinging to the remains of it. It's more inportant to her than dummys or any soft toy she has. It's a white security blanket that has a duck's head and a little rattle inside, on the blanket there's a picture of a ducling and some melody and it's from Baby.Bow. I've tried to email Baby.Bow but get no replys, I wonder if they are out of business? Thank You so much if you can be any help.

kata

Unfortunately she is quite specific with her blankie. I got her couple of other ones, similar ones but not the same, and she was having none of it. it got her more upset than anything else. poor little one. thanks anyway.:07: