Need your help please!

a1md

hello there mommies!

I'm new to this group and I badly need your advise.
I am a single mom with a 4 y.o. daughter. My boyfriend and I are planning to move to SG with my daughter. She's now is in preschool and we are planning to move soon while my daughter is still young.

My main concern is where to enroll my daughter/who could take care of her while we're at work. We decided that if we move this year, my daughter could stop schooling in the meantime so she could adjust with the new environment. If you could please advise if there are playschools/someone who could attend to her while we are away, that would be most appreciated. Please advise too how much would the cost be if we decide to enroll her in a playschool/preschool or how much would the cost be to get a nanny who could attend to her even during office hours only.

Please help... thanks!

Hi,

My 2 yr 4 month old gal is attending a childcare while me and hubby are at work.The school is open from 8am-7pm but the timings to pick her up is flexible.

So far i have been picking her up at 5.30pm as the flexibility in my work allows me to.

There are a lot of childcare centres here in SG so you may wanna look into the area where you will be living in, the proximity to your workplace etc before you decide on the school. But of course, it depends on the availability of a slot in the school of your choice.

hpc

Hi ,u can enrol ur gal into private kindergarden than send to nanny house after school,meals will be provided.If live in town or near town area,cost of nanny+school fees are high,maybe cost about s2000Staying in the east eg. about s1000-1200,Full-time child-care about s1000-2000 depend on location(7am-7pm),get a part-time nanny to take care after chilld-care to provide dinner pays hourly or monthly basics.PM me if u need help or more details at emama613@hotmail.com.

a1md

Thank you so much! This is really appreciated!

Hi,

My 2 yr 4 month old gal is attending a childcare while me and hubby are at work.The school is open from 8am-7pm but the timings to pick her up is flexible.

So far i have been picking her up at 5.30pm as the flexibility in my work allows me to.

There are a lot of childcare centres here in SG so you may wanna look into the area where you will be living in, the proximity to your workplace etc before you decide on the school. But of course, it depends on the availability of a slot in the school of your choice.