new mommie

cjy

Dear new mommies

Can i ask if you all experience certain amt of spotting and bleeding? I am now 11wks+ . Have been spotting on and off during my 5th week. Then recently on mon i had fresh blood coming out. Went to 24hrs women clinic at KK. Happy to see bb heartbeat. But till now still cramping and spotting. Doc says might be threathen abortion. My next appt with my gynae is on 20th Aug. Wonder should i bring forward earlier. Now very stressed and worried.:embarrassed:

myangela

Dear new mommies

Can i ask if you all experience certain amt of spotting and bleeding? I am now 11wks+ . Have been spotting on and off during my 5th week. Then recently on mon i had fresh blood coming out. Went to 24hrs women clinic at KK. Happy to see bb heartbeat. But till now still cramping and spotting. Doc says might be threathen abortion. My next appt with my gynae is on 20th Aug. Wonder should i bring forward earlier. Now very stressed and worried.:embarrassed:
Welcome all new mummies to the forum!

Hi cjy

I will advise u to c gynae soonest since u've be spotting. Tell ur gynae about how ur cramping n spotting don't wait liao!