Newborn care, finding ideal nanny workshop for free exchange

crazmum

I m TMC clinical trained and experienced confinement nanny with 3young toddler in my family wish to exchange my 2hours workshop on taking care newborn and ways of finding your ideal nanny for your confinement with provide some of my children daily product. I m a sahm wish to share my knowand skills to new parent about newborn and nanny in Hope to improve the quality of confinement that new parent will have.

You may wish to exchange it with baby item: diaper n milk powder (Pls refer my blog for detail of size n type), baby wipes, children learning toys or books, baby stroller or children biscuits / healthy snack food or mummy item.

LIMITED SEAT OFFERED.

Please visit: diyconfinement.blogspot.sg for more detail or you may email to nannynyou@gmail.com for inquiry Or wats app ur inquir
My coming complimentary workshop is:
Date: 29 Oct 2012 (THURSDAY )
Time: 7.30pm - 9.30pm
Venue: Bras Basah complex

THANKS; )

Last edited:

crazmum

Hi all mummies,

Anyone interest to join in this workshop sharing session with NO fee?
YES..it's free for new parents.
Why sudden change?
I really hope to share my skills and experience in term of a mummy and a nanny point of view. Additionally, your attendance will help fully utilise the paid function room instead of canceled it without refund.
My workshop detail:
Date: 29 Oct 2012 (Thursday)
Time: 7.30pm - 9.30pm
Venue: Bras Basah complex

PLEASE email to nannynyou@gmail.com or wats app 65 87771663 for reserve seating. Limited to 25person (that is the Max volume of the room)