Night Time Diapers

rjj

petpet will cut my ds2's fat thighs. but NTUC is surprisingly good. :)
It's true, when my fren told me abt NTUC i was doubtful. But after i tried it on my bb, i was surprised, it was actually good for that kind of price lor...

no complain.....

budgetmoms

Yup! Yup! I agree!! NTUC brand is in fact better than Pet2x. For daytime, I use NTUC or EQ DRY, depending on promo. Hmm, how about SEALER for night time? Any mummies tried before? Heard that SEALERS & EQ DRY are from same manufacturer. EQ for day, SELAERS for night. thinking of trying...

Carol

Using Mamy Poko at night too . Daytime using Pampers Baby Dry . I tend to change quite often in the day , 2 to 3 hours . So I actually save more by using a much cheaper brand of diapers :001_302:

Agnes Josephine

Loves, ya same as nappy.

Today, brought my son out for shopping. To my horror, his diaper leaked and my blouse was wet. I put on his diaper at 1230pm before we left home. His diaper leaked at 1.45pm in the shopping mall.

The diaper he was wearing is Huggies pull up pants. Last time I used to let him wear that in the night. But realised the diaper always leaked in the middle of the night. Hence, changed to Dry Pantz. Still have 2 big packs of Huggies Pull Up Pants!! Thought of keeping it for going out instead of night time. But less than 2 hours leak liao....haii...

so you intend to sell? :shyxxx::shyxxx:

Mrs Xie

Using Drypers in daytime, Mamy Poko at nitetime.... But my mom said drypers not good. So maybe will change to using Huggies in daytime..... will stick to Mamy Poko at nite ba.... :tlaugh:

Joylucas

Hihi!

Seems that a lot of mummies use mamypoko for nite. Iszit effective, can absorb more urine? May wan to let ds try. Currently using pampers, but sometimes will leak lor.