~ OK to drink Yakult/Vitagen?? ~

polopolo

I take yakult everyday... sumtimes i took 2 in a day ... i tink its gd lah... it helps in digestion else constipate leh.. hehe:tlaugh:

izanyzam

I take yakult everyday... sumtimes i took 2 in a day ... i tink its gd lah... it helps in digestion else constipate leh.. hehe:tlaugh:
Yup i think it helps with constipation...Im sooooo constipated till it hurts...!! So i think Yakult will help.. :001_302:

tinklish

Yup i think it helps with constipation...Im sooooo constipated till it hurts...!! So i think Yakult will help.. :001_302:
I asked the gynae the other day abt vitagen, yakult n yogurt. He say can as long as u dun have diarrhoea side effect. Hence, i started to drink yogurt drink to help me with my constipation :)

izanyzam

I asked the gynae the other day about vitagen, yakult and yogurt. He say can as long as you dont have diarrhoea side effect. Hence, i started to drink yogurt drink to help me with my constipation :)
Hi tinklish..Thanks for sharing the info...Since gynae already confirmed that it helps in relieving constipation..Now i can take Yakult daily..!!!:Dancing_wub:

CarolOng

Hi All mums-to-be,

It's ok to drink them but need to balance also. not too much as they're high in sugar. better to be safe than sorry... don't wanna catch GD if not, veri troublesome...

=)
Carol

izanyzam

Yes agree with both of you...During pregnancy,everything must be taken in moderation..Even the stuff that we crave..!!:001_302:

izanyzam

huh i only drink it twice cos mother in law & mother dont't allow me to take cold drinks & food like ice cream is a BIG NONO.
I did asked my gynae about taking cold stuff...He told me to go ahead and eat/drink whatever i want...In moderation of course...But he also told me to "listen" to my body..If i sense that my body cant take certain food,then better stop lor...But so far i whacked all the cold drinks..seems ok.. :001_302:

bellerichez

I dont't know but they very Pan Tang say it's not good for pregnant lady to take cold stuffs. I gave up everything. Haiz. Sian . Last year my friend pregnant i was with her most of the time and she also take cold drinks all the way. Coke, Ice Lemon Tea etc. After she give birth her daughter also very healty.

I dont't like my In Laws. Once they accuse me of drinking cold water when i never. Was super angry, so I sms hubby telling him "your parent is crazy accuse me of drinking cold water when i never. " Then i packed my bag & went back home and stayed for 4 days. After that they dont't dare to accuse me already. Argghhh I HATE IN-LAWS to the MAX!

Last edited:

izanyzam

I dont't know but they very Pan Tang say it's not good for pregnant lady to take cold stuffs. I gave up everything. Haiz. Sian . Last year my friend pregnant i was with her most of the time and she also take cold drinks all the way. Coke, Ice Lemon Tea etc. After she give birth her daughter also very healty.

I dont't like my In Laws. Once they accuse me of drinking cold water when i never. Was super angry, so I sms hubby telling him "your parent is crazy accuse me of drinking cold water when i never. " Then i packed my bag & went back home and stayed for 4 days. After that they dont't dare to accuse me already. Argghhh I HATE IN-LAWS to the MAX!
Aiyohhh...Some in-laws are like that lah...Some are superrr pantang that they will always scold you for every itsy-bitsy thing you do...!! Irritating right..??!!But dont easily angry-angry...Must always grit your teeth,bear with it..And be PATIENT..Must sayang-sayang the little baby inside.. :001_302:

bellerichez

I already tell my hubby. Next time when we buy house i don't want them to stay with us. If not i will die. No freedom. They always watch tv den i got no chance to watch. Give up TV also. I don't know why lehz. Simply cannot tolerate their nonsense. They everything also want to keep. For me everything that i don't need i will throw. eg Paper bag, plastic bag, tupperware ( those tapo food one, after eating they wash and keep. OMG Cannot tahan.) :tno::tno: