Oscar scan or triple test??

Hihi,

I went for my checkup this morning and will need to do the test Down Syndrom soon. If I'm opting for the Oscar scan, it will be by next week and it cost ard 300 plus. If I'm to do the Triple test, will need to do it during 16th week and it cost ard 90.

Which will you choose?

-SRI-

Wats tt?? Oscar? hmmm... i went for dwn syndrome ones... i chose the Package A which only scanning... cost $150

-SRI-

icic...tink cz urs gt do blood test oso...tts y ex...but its 90% accurate.. mine only 80% accurate....

Ah Cheng

The OSCAR test at TMC right?
Ya, it cost about $300+. If you took up the TMC TMC's First Born Incentive (FBI), there will be some discount given.

I didnt take up the OSCAR test, I only take the Blood Test. Cos I feel that it's expensive.

However, I think it's good to do the test to be more secure.
Especially useful for women at late 20s onwards, smoke and drink often.

TMC's First Born Incentive... never heard before leh.. It's for BB who will be born at TMC? My Gynea's clinic is at TMC, but want give birth at Mount A. Eligible or not.. Anyway, I'm going for Oscar tmw.. No appt liao, so gotta walk in

Ah Cheng

TMC's First Born Incentive... never heard before leh.. It's for BB who will be born at TMC? My Gynea's clinic is at TMC, but want give birth at Mount A. Eligible or not.. Anyway, I'm going for Oscar tmw.. No appt liao, so gotta walk in
Yes, only applicable in TMC. Once you sign up the card, you also entitled to the discount. Not sure if they did track whether you really did give birth there or not.

How about you are not delivering at TMC since your gynae's clinic is there?

B'cos my gynea also goes to Mount A, and it's more convenient for us to go Mount A which is abt 5 mins drive.. 1 straight highway =D