Paediatrician at Sengkang

BB Tigger

Hi

Anyone of your child's Paediatrician is Dr Zainal from Paediatric Centre at Rivervale Plaza? Care to share your experience?

Priya Diva

Hi

I have been bringing my gal [now 23mths] to Dr Zainal since she was 1 mth. I signed up the vaccination package with his clinic. Very friendly and patient dr. He advices according to your needs. Will check on the sleeping and feeding patterns of your child. He ans qns patiently. His also pro breastfeeding. His clinic is usually crowded on sat morn and mon nights. Other days relatively ok.

Hope this helps:)

BB Tigger

Hi

I have been bringing my gal [now 23mths] to Dr Zainal since she was 1 month. I signed up the vaccination package with his clinic. Very friendly and patient dr. He advices according to your needs. Will check on the sleeping and feeding patterns of your child. He ans qns patiently. His also pro breastfeeding. His clinic is usually crowded on sat morn and mon nights. Other days relatively ok.

Hope this helps:)
Thanks for your reply, Priya.

How long do you normally have to wait if you walk-in? Can we call to take queue no. before going down to his clinic? How much is his consultation fees? Sorry for asking so many questions :001_302:

The waiting time for the pediatrician my baby used to visit was 6 hours! :eek:10:

mishkamarina

hai ther.. i have been going to doctor zainal for the pass 3 yrs n i like the service n also the kare that doctor zainal give to my daughter... even my son are also going there... he is very polite n karing n it really make my day after every visit there... even went i meet doctor zainal in public he will stop n ask how my kids are doing,,, so to all mum that looking for paedistrician he is the best....