pain on the right side when lie down

Asphere

Hello mommies,I been having problem slping on my right side as i will feel pain whenever i lie on the right side..i have no problem with the left side.not sure what exactly cause this pain and sometime the pain feel like muscle pull or sharp pain. but the pain will go off once i am no longer lying on the right..sigh~~

Then you just lie on your left! I read that it's better sleeping on the left! I wanted to maintain left position but always end up on my back when I wake up then I will shift to left again.

Maybe u also speak to your gynae about it.

Asphere

Hi Cherry blossom: thanks for the reply.. hmm yah next week is my FA scan.. going to ask gynae more..sigh~ actually slp on my back quite comfy haha.. but not good.. sigh~ okie i will try to maintain the left side slping position

minkx

Asphere, i have the same problem too... somehow it just happens and i hafta flip back to left after few mins.

Asphere

sigh~ it is kinda of making me worry lor~~ so sickening..and lying on my back is so much comfy at times haha

My Er Sao said she slept on her back through her pregnancy cos she can't sleep on her side. I think ok to alternate between side and back. She said towards the last 2 months she had to "sit" meaning halfway lying on the bed to sleep. Hope I will be able to sleep when I reach my third trimester. Nowadays I used to aircon like to on every night hee.. Always feeling hot. :p

MamaDT

If sleep on the back in third trim, u shd sleep with at least two head pillows... So that u can breathe =) hope this helps for mummies who likes to sleep on back heeehee

Asphere

wah so good to slp on the back.. now i slp any position also cant slp long.. just feel so uncomfortable. worst is slp on my right side. always pain.. now only slp on my left and back ~~