planning for no. 3??

Ade

anyone planning to have no.3 ? I hope to have another one but cannot decide... sometime ok but sometime... better don't. Anyone can share ?:shyxxx:

Queenbabe

anyone planning to have no.3 ? I hope to have another one but cannot decide... sometime ok but sometime... better dont't. Anyone can share ?:shyxxx:
y sometimes ok sometimes dont ? i also plan for no.3 but not confirm yet ... how old are your kids now ?

Ade

I HAVE 2 GALS ... 9 & 3.5yr old... cos I am working and also due to my age 36... how about u ?

Queenbabe

I HAVE 2 GALS ... 9 & 3.5yr old... cos I am working and also due to my age 36... how about you ?
I have one ger 9yrs old too , one boy going 1yrs old ... im sahm & im 27 this yr .... yup for your age i think need to consider again ...

oh I am so glad you posted this I am wanting no three, not sure if I am crazy or not, my mum has a saying the first is difficult, the second much easier and the third brings its self up,
think about this everyday, mine are both still pretty young though, would love to hear from other mummys that have three

Funz

I want #3 for sure. I have a girl and a boy aged 6 and 4. Am also in my late 30s liao.

Actually been trying for over a year but not happening. Last check found that DH has Varicocele so chances of conceiving naturally is low if he does not go for surgery.

If you want, dun delay oredi. I never thot we would have problems conceiving since we had no problems at all with the 1st 2.

Ade

Oh really.... but i am afraid that I wont be able to cope... as well as my domestic maid....

Ade

Hi funz, so you have given up trying ????? Dont you have other concerns while trying for no 3?:embarrassed:

jasobias

I have 3!!Ages 7,5 n baby almost 8 weeks old.
Whoever said tht no.3 will be a breeze ah?She is the most difficult of all of 3..hahhaha.
I always tot tht having a big family is nice.People these days have such small families tht it is no fun anymore during gatherings or festive seasons.I wld love no.4 but finances might not allow it n furthermore i am 33 this yr n all my pregnancies were very difficult n complicated.hmmm..still not decided yet though.Its easier to have onemore esp if its pretty close to ur youngest kid age as u cld reuse so much stuff n u wld be more knowledgable also rather than having it after 5-10 yrs n then u have to read up all over again*sigh*

hope seow

Hi, it's nice to have 3. I have 3 kids, eldest boy 3.5, second is 20mths and youngest is 2 mths. No.3 came earlier than expected but is great to have him. He is really the easiest among my 3 kids. I encourage you to go for it. Will be tough when they are young but i believe once the youngest is about 3, things will be alot easier.

Go for it :)

Hi, it's nice to have 3. I have 3 kids, eldest boy 3.5, second is 20mths and youngest is 2 mths. No.3 came earlier than expected but is great to have him. He is really the easiest among my 3 kids. I encourage you to go for it. Will be tough when they are young but i believe once the youngest is about 3, things will be alot easier.

Go for it :)
This is encourging, makes me think I am not crazy to have another while mine are so young thanks:001_302:

Ting

well, though only hv pin, but i do wish to hv more kids. i LOVE kids.
if finances allow, i dun mind having 3 or maybe 4 kids!!

Funz

Hi funz, so you have given up trying ????? Dont you have other concerns while trying for no 3?:embarrassed:
Not giving up yet. DH still 2 minded about the surgery and the Doc said chances are slim but it is not impossible.

Concerns definitely. But my concerns are not financial or who can look after the baby as those are covered. My concerns are more along the lines of the higher risks involve in advanced age pregnancy, downs, autism, ADHD or ADD.

Ade

Re: planning for no. 3???

True... having think of all these, i think better not...due to age concern. actually I had 3rd pregancy in a year ago but was not successful. sigh :(
maybe is fated.....anyway good luck to you if you still intend to try ... hope to hear good news from u SOON...:wink: