please help!!!

zihui

Dear all mummies...

I'm helping a mummy to get mummies to help her request sachet milk powder from S26 or if you happen to have it, and do not need it, can give it to her. Her daughter, Sermaine who is 3.5 yrs has been diagnosed with acute lymphoblastic leukaemia last sept. Due to hygiene purpose, doc advise it will be better if she get sachet milk powder. As for tin, it will expose to air (chances to expose to germ or bacteria is very high). But Wyeth is not selling sachet even though she told them her girl condition. So she can only hope there are people who can lend a helping hand to request for it. KKH only offer prediasure special formula and ensure special formula but Sermaine refused to drink. She can only drink formula without probiotics and so far she is willing to drink s26.

Mummies who have kids between the age of 2.5 yrs to 7 yrs, and are willing to lend a helping hand can email (using the below format) to “ S-26enquiry@tickledmedi...a.com
----------------------------------
Hi,

I would like to request for Promise Gold Stage 4 sachet sample. Appended below are my contact details:

Name: <<your name>>
Address: <<your address>>
Child Age: << your child’s age between 2.5yrs to 7 yrs >>

Thank you.
----------------------------------

Once you receive the sample, please let me know. I’ll arrange to see how we it pick up.

Thank you, everyone!