Post-natal massage after C sect - Any recommendation for massage lady?

Yanqin84

Hi Mummies,

I am looking for good massage lady that can/willing to start massage 1/2 weeks after csect delivery. Any recommendation?

Thanks!

Rosha

Hi Yanqin84 !!! I,m Rosha a massage lady doing pre/postnatal service.I,m advertising most of the time at this forum,n lots of mummies from this forum taking my service.Pls do contact or msg me at my hp at (93766413) if u interested.Thks ROSHA

JaySeeeL

hey Yan Qin, maybe you want to contact my previous therapist @ j_j1258@hotmail.com but take note he is a guy, but professionalism wise not to worry. Initially I was uncomfortable too, but turns out to be fine

Diyanahshahirah

Hi mummies!!!

i highly recommend a lady named Mdm Rosemawati that does Javanese pre and post-natal. I find her massage really good, and i didnt had any problem with her. She is really nice, hardworking and friendly. I couldn't believe she has 6 children because she looks young like in mid 30s. You can contact her at 90628242 but it is better for you to sms her as she is busy with her appointments. you will never regret:001_302:. Thanks Java for telling me about Mdm Rosemawati!

BabyCute

Traditional Jamu Post-natal Massage (Duration 75mins)
(Full Body Massage+ Hot Stone Compress +Application Of Jamu +Ginger Slimming Cream + Binding)
Complimentary: 2 X Baby Massage + 1 X Baby...hp 84066136

zycho1

If you are interested in chinese massage, you could contact Grace 85884969.
Had been doing massage with he when 7mth pregnant, after C sec continue again.. baby is now 5mths old.
Not cheap, but good results. Healthsense

BabyCute

Traditional Jamu Post-natal Massage (Duration 75mins)
(Full Body Massage+ Hot Stone Compress +Application Of Jamu +Ginger Slimming Cream + Binding)
Complimentary: 2 X Baby Massage + 1 X Baby...hp 84066136