Post Natal Massage (more than 1hr service)

veronica

I know there is a thread talking about Post Natal recommendations but I am looking for someone who does more than an hr.

Any good recommendations?

deela07

I know there is a thread talking about Post Natal recommendations but I am looking for someone who does more than an hr.

You can request for more than an hour for any type of massage. But of course it'll cost more and you gotta confirm with the message therapist if she's ok with it. I took a post natal package and the massage session lasted for 2hrs. 1.5hr or so massage whole body. Remaining time to bind tummy. :) I also book the same lady during my first trimester for 2hrs coz my body was just too weak.

I'd recommend Zaria 94495857.

Last edited:

veronica

You can request for more than an hour for any type of massage. But of course it'll cost more and you gotta confirm with the message therapist if she's ok with it. I took a post natal package and the massage session lasted for 2hrs. 1.5hr or so massage whole body. Remaining time to bind tummy. :) I also book the same lady during my first trimester for 2hrs coz my body was just too weak.

I'd recommend Zaria 94495857.
Yes but most of them offer an hr with additional charge for more. But I heard some provide more than 1.5hrs at standard package which maybe cheaper than those who provides 1hr plus additional charge for extra hr or so.

May I know how much is Zaria's charges and for how long?

deela07

Yes but most of them offer an hr with additional charge for more. But I heard some provide more than 1.5hrs at standard package which maybe cheaper than those who provides 1hr plus additional charge for extra hr or so.

May I know how much is Zaria's charges and for how long?
I did the normal massage recently and it was 50 for 1.5hrs.

sweetlips

hi i know from my friends say this masage lady is gd....she is 10yrs experience...she do totally tradisional method...her price is gd just $50 include wth a baby bath,feminine wash,body scrub & baby oil...she also doing a charcoal 4 the vigina to nake faster heal ur stitches...if u interested can call her no: aida 94249829..u can ask her in full detail...she is friendly..

Last edited:

23oC

I'm just finishing my 7-day package of traditional Javanese massage (complete with jamu-wrap) with this Indonesian lady who is certified in full-body & post-natal massage.

Each session is 90mins and she charges $450 for the full package.

Karnesih used to work for a treatment & spa establishment before turning freelance. My friend highly recommended her and I only took up the post-natal package after trying out 1 session of full-body massage with her; which relieved me totally of my stiff neck + shoulder pain (me 1st-time mom not used to doing night-duty for my newborn mah :eek:11:)

My hubby's amazed at how fast my tummy is visibly flattened!

Last edited:

siohchong

veronica,
i use origins jamu,, the whole session is 75 mins.. sometime the auntie gave me some extra time hehe...it include helps me on engorgement problem ( this one i personally like cos really suffered in pain man) then got do massage and bind with Jamu. Plus got teach bb massage also. this is my first time i tried jamu cos i hear ppl recommed. i think the whole package very comprehensive got everything included.
i suggest u go to their site and read on the testimonies as well as other forums... that what i did ...
Singapore- Origins Jamu Massage - Home

loonshi

Mine was by a malay lady call Mona 90260085. 45mins for $32. I had mine in 2007 so not sure whether she has increase her price already anot. She's really good. i slim down alot after the massage. Can give it a try especially during these recession times.