Prepare dinner for your little one after work?

sjchan

Any FTWM that send baby to babysitter/nanny when you go to work? Need advise how you prepare dinner for your litte one after you fetch her from babysitter/nanny? Currently I rely on babysitter/nanny to feed my gal dinner arn 5 - 6pm. Then I fetch her around 6.30pm, feed her milk ard 8pm before she sleep.
I plan to prepare simple dinner (like porridge , mee, etc) for my gal when she grow older (now she is 8 months) but I got limit of time. By the time I reach home actually is near to 7pm. Any advise so that I can prepare her dinner in advance?

hswang

For me I actually cook extra portion n keep it frozen. Then juz took it out to defrost in fridge early mornin b4 leavin hse. Steam it upon reachin home in evenin.

LSmummy

Hi,

Most of the time I will steam fish and potato for my boy.
1 night before, I will prepare the ingredients and the next day before I go work, I will place the frozen fish in the middle compartment. By the time I reach home, I can put the defrost fish and ingredients like tomato, plum, vegetable etc on a plate and steam together with potato. While waiting I’ll cook porridge and everything will be ready within half hour. =)