Rashes on my waistline! help!!

Jo'an

I'm 11 weeks into my 1st pregnancy and I developed rashes only along both side of my waistline. It's irraitating me!! Anyone share the same experience or have some remedy?? At first I thought it's due to the Cocoa butter oil i was applying but the rashes only appear on my waistline when i applied the oil all over my torso. Anyone pls help.....:embarrassed:

jojoki

i had rashes too in my 1st trimester in my arms then on my rears... super super itchy and like something bit me.. i just applied mopiko. after almost a week its gone. no re-occurence since. think its normal fr skin to be sensitive during pregnancy

DodoTan

I had reddish patches on my arms, thighs, buttocks and lower back that itch like mad. The doc said it was just the hormones going crazy and gave me a mild steriod cream to apply. Truth be told, I didn't apply it religiously cos the patches were kinda hard to reach. Needed my hubby to apply for me... They mostly faded after I delivered. Only 1 small patch left on my arm.

chubbycheeks

I had super itchy rashes too.. Doc said it was eczema and prescribed steriod cream.. it helped tremendously.. but do remember to tell your doc that you are pregnant. Mine went off after a while.

I stop using coco butter after I developed rashes onthe waiseline .. I change to Captephi lotion and shower and it helps.. but now I have got stretch marks.. so trying another brand of stretch mark cream... Hope still in time to 'rescue' and lightened the stretch marks..

think_pink

I also had rashes on my tummy. But I noticed that happens only when I use baby oil to apply on my tummy.
When I change to Cocoa Butter or Olive Oil, there's no rash. Maybe allergy or too oily?
But I just hate the smell of Cocoa Butter.