RE: Posterior pelvic pain during pregnancy

Ah Cheng

Hi. Anyone has faced Posterior pelvic pain during pregnancy?
Cos my butt is very painful and I searched the net, it should be under this Posterior pelvic pain. :nah:

According to the internet:
"Posterior pelvic pain is felt lower on your body than lumbar pain. You may feel it deep inside the buttocks, on one or both sides or in the back of your thighs. It may be triggered by activities such as walking, climbing stairs, getting in and out of a tub or a low chair, rolling over in bed, or twisting and lifting."

That's what I am facing now.
A,nyone have similar pain as me and would like to share...

qristeele

Are you referring to like sharp pains and spasms in the bum area? If yes, then I have that too! I am now 10 weeks pregnant and I have been experiencing that since like 2 weeks ago.

I goggled on that and get stuff like a 'tilted uterus', "stretched ligament", etc. But the main idea that I got was that this was basically common among pregnant mothers. I'm just curious too 'cause none of my preggie friends ever had that experience.

-SRI-

Oooo...tts wat they called tt ah.... alamak.. i hv it seh..pain sia...cant turn my body to the left side...muz turn slowly.... sit dwn for too long oso pain.. the centre of my butt dere.... gt cure for it?? i told the doc abt the pain i'm facing...she said its normal... but seems too painful for me... hmmm... everytime check up, doc will said its normal............... fainted....

Ah Cheng

I went to see my gynae yesterday. She said is just muscle ache.
I asked her is it the pelvin pain? She said no. just gave me the plaster to paste. But it doesnt seem to work.

I tried to put a small pillow under my butt to sleep. I think it works alittle bit. But quite uncomfortable also...

How abt you gals? tried any other ways to ease the pain?

-SRI-

Ya..I oso put cushions at my back when slp or sit.. doc advise me to do so.. and if i the pain is unbearable till disrupt my daily routine, i go for massage.....heeee...

Ah Cheng

Ya, I thought of doing massage also if the pain still there.
Cos now I am only in my 18weeks, if it continue to pain, it will be a nightmare!!

After these 2 days of rest at home, I do feel much better.

Few days ago when I am in the office, it was really pain. Need to move around in the office, the pain starts coming back. It got worst esp at night (perhaps walk too much in the day)