Recommendations Digital Phone frames

iwan2noe

Dear all,

I am looking at getting a digital photo frame as a x'mas gift this year.
Is there any recommendations ,anyone?:)

Not ver sure if there is one in the mkt that supports multiple photo file formats. I know some only support MP3 for music files and JPEG for the pic files.. And I think one of them is samsung.

If you are using one or know one such brand or model that is good... pls recommend it to me, ok?

Need to go get it today..

Thanks a million!:red:

Last edited:

diymummy

I know Sony carries and some are going at $169 for the smaller panels. You'd have to check them out. I saw them at Parkway. Or you can try ebay. Usually those on ebay goes for cheaper.

iwan2noe

Hi all,

I have gotten my philips 8" digital photo frame at funan centre ytd at $200+
I got it at a good rate i think as the retail supervisor gave me a very good price...
So happy! Have not tried it yet coz the receiver have not been given the pressie :) hehe... this frame has bluetooth function too! 1GB in built memory and supports multiple card formats..can support multimedia files like music and avi files...

Was looking and checking out the frames last night and realise that samsung does not allow playing of multimedia files... and although they have very nice asthethic look and feel, they are of wide screen frame. meaning it will tends to crop ur pic if u choose the option "Fit to width" when you pic is smaller than the screen dimension. Realise this as I got the demo for the shop and other shop sales assistant also told me about it..

If u do not want all troubles in resizing the frames each time u upload ur pics, get digital frames that is of ratio 4:3 ;)

Just some tips to share on buying the digital frames ;)
HTH ! :)