require on confinement nanny

monz

Hi all mummies, can i ask what do you all usually required from confinement nanny and when calling to book them what you all will usually ask? Like things they require or??

Sorry coz my 1st confinement nanny is lousy. Hope to get a better one for my 2nd.

mummy0001

Hi mons,

Yea sure, u must talk first through land line, or must interview first if your comfortable with, before you confirmed it must be, and you have rules what you don't like or what you will like, its must have a contract, then she will sign it..after that, that's the time you will confirmed, good luck next time. Be wise to choose... :)

mummylovehubby

Sure i must have rule and regulation, have a contract and i must be really sure how i comfortable with it the way she work with me :001_302:

SC Loo

try to check out the service covered from agency as they are considered benchmark of the industry. then you can go find free lance, at least can negotiate better term lor. Confinement lady main job is to 24 take care of baby so mummy can have good rest. then most laborious part if cook confinement food. then will have other small task. in short, their job mainly to ensure mummy can have good rest in confinement month.

can try to contact Homey Confinement Agency (https://www.homeyconfinement.com), they got a pool of experience, hygienic & positive Confinement lady.

then try to contact the owner directly at Whatsapp +65 93923100 to get fee that cover specific requirement only. quite responsive.