Sarong vs Playpen/BB cot

CynCyn

In the day I use sarong to make him slp . He doesn't likes to be cradle by me . Half way in his sleep he will start to fidget in the sarong meaning he wants the bed or mattress liao . Dh not at home then give him slp my bed too . :001_302:

kkoh

my baby only sleep in the sarong. when i put him on his cot or my bed, he will cry non-stop. he is 5months and going out is a strict no-no for him cos his cries can shake the whole estate. so far, only sarong can let him fall asleep.

Agnes Josephine

In the day I use sarong to make him slp . He doesn't likes to be cradle by me . Half way in his sleep he will start to fidget in the sarong meaning he wants the bed or mattress liao . Dh not at home then give him slp my bed too . :001_302:

same... I only let ds sleep in sarong daytime cuz I can do my things better...:tlaugh:

Agnes Josephine

my baby only sleep in the sarong. when i put him on his cot or my bed, he will cry non-stop. he is 5months and going out is a strict no-no for him cos his cries can shake the whole estate. so far, only sarong can let him fall asleep.

or maybe you can try putting him in sarong 1st before transferring to bed? but nevermind la, I got friends told me they will automatically don't wanna sleep in sarong when they grow older... so not to worry if can't wean him off... :tsmile:

LoVeS

or maybe you can try putting him in sarong 1st before transferring to bed? but nevermind la, I got friends told me they will automatically don't wanna sleep in sarong when they grow older... so not to worry if can't wean him off... :tsmile:
is it true tt sum bb will auto wean off sarong? If really tat is the case then is gd !! I worry my ds wont wean off sarong.

Agnes Josephine

is it true tt sum bb will auto wean off sarong? If really tat is the case then is gd !! I worry my ds wont wean off sarong.
that's what I heard from my friend la, Viki... but now your ds also not so rely on sarong liao right? he can sleep in his playpen liao right? Cuz I remembered seeing you posted in your blog...

LoVeS

that's what I heard from my friend la, Viki... but now your ds also not so rely on sarong liao right? he can sleep in his playpen liao right? Cuz I remembered seeing you posted in your blog...
erm...tat is when he dozed off frm his feeding or after we rock him in sarong then put him in playpen if nt he wont slp the playpen :001_302:

Carol

Sleep on my bed in the day and sarong/babycot at night.
Actually he prefers to sleep on the bed but he's always sleeping on one side while lying flat on his tummy:001_302:

Coobabies

Initially when infant was borned, his head skull is still very soft & fragile. To prevent odd head shape, it's better to let your child sleep in the sarong (= moulding). Letting him sleep in the baby cot/ playpen is fine as well but the only thing is to prevent him from sleeping one side all the time so as to prevent flat/ pointed head & face.

You may like to use both: sarong cum baby cot/ playpen. This works for me. Sarong is moulding process whereas baby cot/ playpen is what we parents prefer the munchkins to rest upon as a good transition period for their future mattress.

Personally I don't wish to hear my kid complaining/ blaming me for causing this unpleasant permanent image!

Mrs Xie

My dd sleep in sarong during daytime, nightime must also let her sleep in sarong first, till she really sound asleep then transfer her to her playpen. If I put her on mattress or playpen, she won't sleep.... will cry till you put her in sarong. So every night, either me or my dh have to transfer her from sarong to playpen before we go to bed. :we2Randy-git:

stars

Daytime, my dd will sleep in sarong, so can mould her head oso to let her feel more secure inside. Nite will let her sleep in cot, unless she cranky, will rock & pat her in sarong, fall asleep then transfer to cot.

alfjesphe

Hi,

My gal is 16mths old. I'm also facing the same problem. Baby only sleep well in sarong but my hubby is anti-sarong coz he afraid tt my gal will fall down one day. Me under pressure to wean my gal off sarong. PLS HELP beside thinking tt she will outgrown and eventually dun want to sleep sarong.

Best Regards
Jesline

Celina

my hub's pl my boy sleeps on his mattress day and night. at my mom's pl, on the big sofa in e afternoon, nite with me on the bed.