Sashimi

Yap, i think so.. U may call to confirm.. Showing this membercard will entitled the discount irregardless to watever mode or credit cards we are using..

My mom, aunties n cousins all are interested to go ah..

aby: maybe we can go together.. this month is my birthday... can have FOC cake as well... =)

haha... will that be too many september babies?
hmmm.... since its promotion is one for one, so we need to get even number of people?!

we must act fast! sept is coming to an end!! need 7days in advance booking for the cake right?!

aby

haha... will that be too many september babies?
hmmm.... since its promotion is one for one, so we need to get even number of people?!

we must act fast! sept is coming to an end!! need 7days in advance booking for the cake right?!
December HONEYMOON month ma.. :tlaugh:

Ya, must double confirm whether the cake just for NTUC members only ah.. When huh? I check with my side when they want to go.. :Dancing_wub:

rjj

then there is one st turf cuty, but i forgot the name. let me go find 1st...
Hokkaido Japanese Rest
200 Turf Club Road #01-20
Tel : 64672638
Dinner is $32.90++ (entitled 10% regardless which mode of payment)

Lots of variety. Sashimi very fresh, worth it.

spoonie

Hokkaido Japanese Rest
200 Turf Club Road #01-20
Tel : 64672638
Dinner is $32.90++ (entitled 10% regardless which mode of payment)

Lots of variety. Sashimi very fresh, worth it.
wooooo
where is turf club road near to?

YES! we should organise sashimi outing!
slurp big timeeeeeeee

tommyBoi

Alpha Male
Sashimi Lovers!!! See the videos below.. :001_07:

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63fSel4M76M[/MEDIA]

December HONEYMOON month ma.. :tlaugh:

Ya, must double confirm whether the cake just for NTUC members only ah.. When huh? I check with my side when they want to go.. :Dancing_wub:
aby.. think we might not be in time for sept! argh.. anyone's birthday in Oct?? haha :tlaugh:

rjj

there is a Minori @ UE square level 3. Open by the previous owner of hanabi

then there is one st turf cuty, but i forgot the name. let me go find 1st...

then 1 more at Elias CC haha... oso forgot the name...

all good.... my family is the sashimi lover, from hb to 6yo son....
Found the card of the other one liao....

Hi Sshou Japanese Restaurant Pte Ltd
93 Pasir Ris Drive 3
#01-02 Pasir Ris Elias CC
Singapore 519498
Tel: 6581 3637

Enjoy!!!!

aby

aby.. think we might not be in time for sept! argh.. anyone's birthday in Oct?? haha :tlaugh:
Heehee, no cake also ok ma.. Just cheong ah for the buffet ma... Hmmm.. Oops, the food is being served one.. That time when we when, all the waitresses was so busy here there, kindof messy.. There's one cute one who kept serving those we din order.. She says, wrong order from other tables, nvm la, just eat ma, it's buffet!! hahahaha.. I suggested to her, should make it self service buffet then less job for the staff ma.. She says later no jon ah!! hahaha..