sec 3 physic/chem/bio tutor

limsiokhwa

Hi hi
I'm looking for a tutor who is able to tutor sec 3 physic/chem/bio. Anyone got good recommendations . Thanks alot

eltontay

Hi hi
I'm looking for a tutor who is able to tutor sec 3 physic/chem/bio. Anyone got good recommendations . Thanks alot
Hi, my name is Elton and i am a tuition coordinator.
I currently have 18 tutors at hand with varying experience, who are able to teach Physics, Chem and Bio.
Price estimates around $260 to $410 per month for all 3 subjects.
There are 4 lessons per month and each lesson consists of 2 hours.
Do contact me @9748 2040 if you are interested and want to know more details!
Thanks~

Lim Boh Jun

Hi there!
A group of friends and I are currently embarking on our tuition agency idea and we're providing matchmaking between Tutors and Students!
Don't worry, there will not be any extra commission drawn from the parent's/student's side.

How it works is we'll pair you/your child up with tutors that fits your requirements. We have a wide array of tuition teachers under us! Rates are flexible and can be discussed as well!

we've been students in the past before (currently post-ORD) and we know exactly what is required when students/parents look for a tuition teacher!

Do contact me @ 83882714 to discuss more about the possible prospect of pairing up your child with a tutor!

Boh Jun

Dear Parents,
I am a full time graduate tutor with more than 14 years teaching experience including a couple of years experience lecturing in a private school. I can coach Primary Maths and Science as well as Secondary Maths and Science. I am a bubbly tutor and students enjoy my lessons as they are interesting and interactive. There is never a dull moment. I am friendly and approachable.

Do send me a private message or contact me at 84488342 for more information.

I teach from home due to my packed schedule and I am located in the North area.

Thanks for reading and have a great day.

Dear Parents,
I am a full time graduate tutor with more than 14 years teaching experience including a couple of years experience lecturing in a private school.

I can prepare K2 students for primary school. I can coach Primary Maths and Science as well as Secondary Maths and Science. I am a bubbly tutor and students enjoy my lessons as they are interesting and interactive. There is never a dull moment. I am friendly and approachable.

Do send me a private message or contact me at 84488342 for more information.

I teach from home due to my packed schedule and I am located in the North area.

My place is highly accessible.

Thanks for reading and have a great day.

Full Time Tutor Profile:
• University Graduate (Patient and Cheery Tutor)
• Experienced, Responsible, Inspiring and Committed Tutor with more than 14 years of continuous tutoring experience coaching students in Top Primary Schools and Band 1 Secondary schools in Primary and Secondary Maths and Science.
• Experienced in setting school examination papers (Ex-lecturer in a private International school) and skilled in all answering techniques
• Conducive and peaceful tuition setting to encourage maximum learning at student’s pace
• Clear communicator and open to deep discussion with regards to exam questions including exam strategies
• Exam orientated with lessons spent on answering techniques training including critical thinking, data analytical skills and application
• In-tuned with the current syllabus in terms of exam preparation for PSLE, N Levels and O Levels

Subjects Offered
• P1 Preparatory Maths and English Classes for K2 students
• Primary Mathematics (P1 to P6)
• Primary Science (P3 to P6)
• Secondary Elementary Mathematics (Sec 1 to Sec 5)
• Lower Secondary Science (Biology, Chemistry and Physics)
• Upper Secondary Physics and Chemistry (Sec 3 to Sec 5, Pure and Combined Science)

Kindly private message me or email me at PriSecMathSciTutor@gmail.com if there are any queries. You can also WhatsApp/call me at 84488342 for more information. Free advice with no obligations.

Tuition will be conducted at my residence in the North Area or the nearby areas.
My place is accessible by MRT or a 5 to 20 min bus/car ride from any of the following places: Toa Payoh, Novena, Seletar Hills, Braddell, Bishan, Queensway, Bukit Merah, Farrer Road and Lentor Sengkang, Buangkok, Yio Chu Kang, Yishun, Sembawang, Woodlands, Serangoon, Khatib, Ang Mo Kio and Thomson.

Contact me to find out more information before the slots are all taken up.

Thanks and I wish you success!

2017 PSLE Results for students with a minimum of 6 months continuous tuition
- 100% A/A* for Science
- 80% A* for Maths

Full Time Tutor Profile:
• University Graduate (Patient and Cheery Tutor)
• Experienced, Responsible, Inspiring and Committed Tutor with more than 14 years of continuous tutoring experience in Primary and Secondary Maths and Science
• Experienced in setting school examination papers and skilled in all answering techniques
• Conducive and peaceful tuition setting to encourage maximum learning at student’s pace
• Clear communicator and open to deep discussion with regards to exam questions including exam strategies
• Exam orientated with lessons spent on answering techniques training including critical thinking, data analytical skills and application
• In-tuned with the current syllabus in terms of exam preparation for PSLE, N Levels and O Levels

Subjects Offered
• P1 Preparatory Maths and English Classes for K2 students
• Primary Mathematics (P1 to P6)
• Primary Science (P3 to P6)
• Secondary Elementary Mathematics (Sec 1 to Sec 5)
• Lower Secondary Science (Biology, Chemistry and Physics)
• Upper Secondary Physics and Chemistry (Sec 3 to Sec 5, Pure and Combined Science)

Kindly private message me or email me at PriSecMathSciTutor@gmail.com if there are any queries. You can also watsapp or call me at 84488342. Free advice with no obligations.

Tuition will be conducted at my residence in the North Area.

My place is accessible by MRT or a 5 to 20 min bus/car ride from any of the following places: Toa Payoh, Novena, Seletar Hills, Braddell, Bishan, Queensway, Bukit Merah, Farrer Road and Lentor Sengkang, Buangkok, Yio Chu Kang, Yishun, Sembawang, Woodlands, Serangoon, Khatib, Ang Mo Kio and Thomson.

Contact me at 84488342 to find out more information before the slots are all taken up.

Thanks.

Hello all!

We are a team of current and ex-MOE teachers offering affordable home tuition for Pure and Combined Science Chemistry. We believe that with care and attention, your child can overcome the difficulties that they face in Chemistry.

We have 3 types of classes: group classes, 1-1 classes and ad-hoc consultation. More information can also be found on our website: www.caremistrycorner.com

If your child needs help, do not hesitate to give us a call or drop us an email!

Cheers,
Caremistry Corner
+65 9068 9047
caremistrycorner@gmail.com