Selling: Medela mini electric plus dual breastpump with warranty

chewthegum

Hi!

I am letting go of my Mini Electric Plus dual breastpump at S$190 (slightly nego) It's still under warranty , bought on 24th Sept at Kiddy Palace.
I had used up to about 10 times,sterilized after every use. Will throw in a few glass bottles (90ml each) with bottle lid and cap.

Reason for selling: Baby latches 1.5-2hourly , got no time to rest, dont't even talk about pumping! And also he's been rejecting bottles.

Interested please SMS or WhatsApp me at 9682-510Nine.
FREE DEIVERY WITHIN WEST AREA.

The Medela Mini Electric Plus breast pump provides the convenience of double pumping and is perfect for occasional separations from baby. Double expression considerably reduces pumping time and helps to promote milk production. The pump may also used when baby has sucking problems, when mother has an under or over supply of milk, engorgement or sensitive or sore nipples.The Medela Mini Electric Plus is ideal if you need to use a double breast pump for two full expressions or several short expressions a day. It is convenient, lightweight, completely portable and ideal for expressing breastmilk at home or on the go. As with all of Medela’s electric / battery pumps the Medela Mini Electric Plus mimics the suck-release-relax cycling of a nursing baby. An adjustable vacuum allows you to select your own comfort level. For added versatility, the Medela Mini Electric Plus may also be used as a single pump and has universal threads on the breastshields which allow the pump to be attached to a number of other baby bottles.medela mini electric plus.jpg

Last edited: