Sephora In Ion Orchard 7 times Larger!

tracyk

have your been to ion orchard?

Gals, check this out:

Sephora, the leading retail beauty chain with over 91 stores in the U.S. and 400 in Europe ! Experience the glamour, colour, and fun of Sephora with an amazing assortment of cosmetics, professional make-up accessories, and bath & body products.

haha its like 6 times larger than the Ngee Ann one. Waaaah ahha but i think only can go after pay day ahah =D :Dancing_wub:

BunionSG

:shyxxx:

I went there with my family just last weekend. So biggggg can rival Champs Elysees store in Paris

Check these out from what i googled.

:Dancing_tongue:

Last edited:

tracyk

:shyxxx:

I went there with my family just last weekend. So biggggg can rival Champs Elysees store in Paris

Check these out from what i googled.

:Dancing_tongue:

Gosh, what is this? So pinkish -- looks so sweet :wong19:

Is it a new brand? Principessa?

uddermummy

i like the fact that they carry body products that are safe enuf to be used for bbs. Don't know if they are certified tho...

tracyk

I just bought the principessa hand cream after i saw a review on cozycot

I must say that it is indeed very good. It is very light and most importantly melts into your skin without leaving a filmy feeling :001_302: Your should consider giving it a try as well . I thinking i like this brand haha

Principessa Beauty - CozyCot

BunionSG

Hey tracyk, haha that the right choice i love their hand cream too. Their body lotion is good too very similar to their hand cream so if you like that you would definitely love their body lotion too very soft and melts easily into your skin. :tlaugh: