Severe pain in tummy which leads to backache as well @ 6 weeks!

charisse19

Anyone knows what can i take to lessen the pain? It makes my appetite loss, mood swings fast, tired, and just pain whenever i've to move about. D: Please helppppppppp

MamaLve

Hi Charisse19, I'm having that kind of pain last week. What I did was to get my hubby to massage for me. But still, you must not sleep side way for the time being. So that your back can have full rest on the bed.

And, try to lessen any big movement, and walk like old lady.

Hope its help. =)

Last edited:

Ladydirt

Hi there,

When I was 6/7 wks preggie, I had the same backache, appetite loss and mood swings. My gynae told me cos I'm carry the little one quite low. That's why it causes the backache...

Now I'm 11 wks preggie, the backache still did not subside and there is numbness on my buttocks... but the gynae says its normal...

So, sleep more if you can, use a warmer to place on your back or add cushion to your chair (at home or in office) so as to support your back... walk REALLY slow...

I experienced the same thing during the first trimester of my pregnancy. I chose not to take any medication because I fear that there are some side effects that medicines can bring that may affect my pregnancy. But some may advise you to take alternative treatment. Massage? I am not sure though as there are massages that may induce abortion. So just to be safe, seek the advice of your doctor. It is always much better than self-medication.

Get well and congratulations!

Sarah

B zhai

Hi charisse19, try using this product call counterpain to rub ur back. Can be bought fr guardian or Ntuc or Watson. It's used to relieve muscle strain and it helps me a lot to relieve the pain. I asked gynae and it's safe to use. Ask hubby rub for u. It feels heaty after rubbing. And help circulate the blood on ur back. Put it as ans when u feel pain. :)