Sg mummy in Seoul

wendy79

Hi any singapore mummy out there living in Seoul, together with your children?
My husband was offered a job to be station in Seoul, most probably 3 years. But still not decided whether to take up the offer, as we have 2 kids, 5 and 3, if we go over with him then what is going to happen when my elder goes to P1 in 2013???
Any advise?

I think it is a worthwhile experience for your hubby to take up an overseas job offer. It will definitely benefit him in his job prospects, and for your kids too, it is a great experience to live overseas and experience different cultures and traditions. P1 might be a problem but what you learn from living in a different country for a long period of time is a precious experience too that can't really be compared too...

Fun Treasures

My husband has an offer working in Seoul but we are not sure about the move. One of the main reason is if we can bring our maid or get a live in one there. I have a 5 year old and a 18 month old. So a maid is needed. Any one has experience and what is the channel?

mummychoi

i am here with my husband and son too. may be slightly easier for me as my husband is korean but he is from states. personally, i feel is good for everyone. your children can study in international schools so not to worry.
fun treasures - i do not know about maid.