Slimming centres - from 3++ to 18++

Simplyher

received a call from a slimming centre that has been advertising quite a bit recently in the newspapers. They informed me of a $3++ promotion that they are having and encouraged me to go for a free trial session. Well this is not the first time I've been to one of those free trial sessions but my curiosity got the better of my judgement and off I went today, stealing some time during the lunch hour to go for "Free Trial".
It was not too far from where I worked so time was not a big issue. So, I did the routine stuff of talking to them and finding out more about their promotion but it turned out that the promotion was just a basic package which may not work well on its own. So, they did the additional services talk and explained that results could be better seen if all these 'riders' are taken up. Normally it was pretty easy to brush their appeal to sign up for more programmes but I was defeated today! It was as if I was in a spell and my hand slipped inside my wallet to pull out a credit card. Besides, they made the offer soooooooooo irresistible! It sound so easy you know by breaking it down to mere few hundreds a month for interest free instalment. How could one not succumb? I did but it was soon followed by tinge of regret. I just spent $XXXX on myself?! Is that justified?!!:embarrassed:

Carole

LOL! I understand what you mean! I paid $2k+ a few years back, also using VISA and monthly installment. But.. regret like mad... Did absolutely nothing to my weight status! I still have at least 10 over sessions with them. Sianzzzzzzz

XiaoXue

Same as me.. I think most of the slimming centre used the same tactic.. 1st ask u go for free trial.. den this $3xx pkg not really suitable, thus they add this & that and end up i pay $3xxx instead.. indeed I slim down till 55kgs but due to work stress.. I ate alot & it really alot! I shot back 10kg+ =(

I still got abt 20 sessions with them but i dun dare to go back le.. 1st sure will kena scold for gaining back the weight, 2ndly surely they will ask to buy this & that, top up for better machine.. blah * 3.. :err:

Ken

Alpha Male
actually i understand how you all feel. cause my mom spent 11k in total on 2 diff slimming centers so far and failed to slim down. i brought her down to my slimming center and she took up my package of less den $3xxx out of support at first and she dropped 4inches off her waistline in juz a month and now she kips reccomending me clients hehe. 1 thing cause of a money back guarranteed slimming

Last edited:
i just tell them I DON'T HAVE CREDIT CARD!

anyway I just signed up for a package that is 1.8k and free 1.8k of treatment...

just went for the first session last week......

Actually everything goes to what u eat daily.... i now cut on my carbo and i losing weight fast.

U

usoowsin9

easyhairrestoration.com

Conquer hair loss for less.No pain, a lot of gain.Get DVD. Press Play. Rewind aging.You're not getting any younger...or are you?Free DVD. Free info. Free yourself from hair loss.Losing your hair?Looking to regrow your hair?Searching to regrow your hair?Regrow your hair. Regain your confidenceYou could regain your confidence with a hair loss solutionWe could help you to regain your confidence with a hair loss solutionNatural, permanent hair loss solutionStop being baldConquer hair loss for less.Get DVD. Press Play. Rewind aging.You're not getting any younger...or are you?easyhairrestoration.com

qngwn

Alpha Male
Re: easyhairrestoration.com

i know of a slimming centre that uses modern and traditional means to help you slim down. further more, they give you a 90 money back guarantee on the slimming package. together with the slimming package they give you several products too! do PM me for further enquiries, or visit the link in my signature below :)

Last edited:

qngwn

Alpha Male
Re: easyhairrestoration.com

i know of a slimming centre that uses modern and traditional means to help you slim down. further more, they give you a 90 money back guarantee on the slimming package. together with the slimming package they give you several products too! do PM me for further enquiries, or visit the link in my signature below :)
can see it alr?

linnybaby

it depends.. cos there are some slimming centers that work.. some tt dont.. my mum also spent uncountable on slimming centres.. products.. tried to exercise and many other methods but dont work.. but she cant give up cos she got health probs start to appear le.. my friend reco her one program which finally worked 4 her. think she lost about 14kg in total.. that was 3 months back though, so far no weight rebound also.

i paid for her lah but think it was surely worth it.. maybe i will try out the program soon.. :tlaugh: