Smart Lipo for flabby arms

Seabiscuit

I am contemplating SmartLipo to reduce my flabby arms of an otherwise OK-well proportionate body. Any advice/suggestions? It will cost me ~ S$3500 and can be done in a day's work. Any mum out there has any experience with SmartLipo? I'm still 50:50.. not sure if it is worth going through.. but I longed to wear sleeveless tops for years... .. :shyxxx:

cookies

Hello, me too are having flabby arms and are trying to get rid of it. can you share with me more on the smartLipo that you plan to go and how many session you need to go thru. Thanks.

fran

I did vaser for my arms @ $2800. Vaser and Smartlipo are similar. But need to wear compression garments after that for abt 3 months.

Arms swells quite a bit for abt 2 weeks after the procedure.

shiseru

Wow, seriously I should consider this if I cannot get back to shape within 6 months after giving birth T_T

Anyone can share if they have done vaser/lipo after birth? :Dancing_tongue:

Ooi

i tried lipo,

painful experience and $$ flied away. half an year later all fat comes back.
think twice before you do.

i looking for other alternative.sigh

becksieee

i tried lipo,

painful experience and $$ flied away. half an year later all fat comes back.
think twice before you do.

i looking for other alternative.sigh
never tried lipo but my uncle did, sure was a painful experience. ouch :eek:
is it very expensive? i hv friends who did for their thighs.
it came back for my uncle, as his eating habits are horrible.. i conclude tt if never watch his diet still will come back.

i tried panbesy before, that one got yoyo effect. tried exercising too slow also. you can try acupuncture at marine parade, only ok experience so far :S lipo did cross my mind once cos i had ridculous big thighs.

shiseru

never tried lipo but my uncle did, sure was a painful experience. ouch :eek:
is it very expensive? i have friends who did for their thighs.
it came back for my uncle, as his eating habits are horrible.. i conclude that if never watch his diet still will come back.

i tried panbesy before, that one got yoyo effect. tried exercising too slow also. you can try acupuncture at marine parade, only ok experience so far :S lipo did cross my mind once cos i had ridculous big thighs.
Acupuncture I tried cannot lehz T_T

Big thighs, me also sigh~ lipo painful sigh~

littleredbus

wow I didn't know you could remove the flab so easily. :p

but then again, ya'll saying its painful.. how long is the procedure?

trudywee

I am contemplating SmartLipo to reduce my flabby arms of an otherwise OK-well proportionate body. Any advice/suggestions? It will cost me ~ S$3500 and can be done in a day's work. Any mum out there has any experience with SmartLipo? I'm still 50:50.. not sure if it is worth going through.. but I longed to wear sleeveless tops for years... .. :shyxxx:
By the way, I read Smartlipo is only for small area. I think if you want to reduce your flappy arms, you should go for liposuction ..

What is Liposuction or Vaser lipo or liposelection or Smartlipo in Singapore -

shiseru

Actually panbasy does help. But to be safe and avoid too much side effect, ask the doctor to give you mild panbesy (means a lower dose, lesser mg) eat for 3 months, however must go with exercise otherwise yo yo effect, also helps to lose fat and tone your body so when you slim down, your body dont't look flabby & saggy.

It took me 2 years to lose 10kg, actually to be exact is 1 year, after that i didnt lose anymore weight nor gain. The result is great though, not only slim down but stamina got stronger. Luckily got kaki to motivate each other..

Ask a few friend who did lipo, lasted 2 years then become fat again.

Last edited:

shiseru

That's why liposuction should be treated like any other surgeries and only experts should be allowed to carry out the procedures, not general practitioners (GP).

News July 2008
The Health Ministry announced yesterday that, starting from this November, clinics can only offer liposuction if their doctors have received approvals from a newly-formed committee that includes three plastic surgeons, a dermatologist and a general practitioner.

Besides the necessary accreditation, other regulations, such as that clinic doctors are only allowed to remove up to one litre of fat per session, will be put in place to ensure the safety of patients.