Spotting

TTC16

Hi mamamiao

for my the brown is more toward light brown... but it is only for yesterday that one time...funny thing now is i got watery discharge and sticky yellowish discharge...
is this normal?
my gynae is really pack hence i need to stick back to tuesday :(

At first mine was dark brown, like old blood. And once its dripping until the size of 50cents coin on the pad.
Some times i got it light brown like milo, but i think it was my meds leaking out. Coz my progesterone med was the ones that need to put in vagina.
Actually if u r having some spotting n pregnan, u can ask ur doc to move forward ur appt. Coz it might b serious.
But most ppl n doc said as long as its not bleeding like period n accompanied by severe cramps, it should b fine.
Just try to have a total bed rest and calm urself. I found out, the more i panicked, the more i got the spotting.
I hope this info can help... Good luck :)
Keep us updated later, ok?

felvinc

Hi, I oso got sticky white & dark yellow discharge. Gynae chk n say yellow discharge is fine. she say brown discharge is the onset of red discharge so muz be careful. I really pray that this preg I'll have no spotting at all bcos my last one ended with a brownish red discharge. So any repetition will drv me crazy..
take care all.. :Dancing_wub: