The fruit of our love, Naurah Kaisah.. Born on 13/01/2010

fiza

Hi Fiza...Syukur Alhamdulilah you've safely delivered your precious baby...!!! Shes got a lot of hair huh..?? SooOooo PRETTY..!!! Congrats babe..!!! :001_302:
thnks... look at your darling too... so cute now... hehe...

aIDa81

Congrats mommy Fiza!!!

We had the same gynae, but mine is at 35 -36wks..

ur baby stay in incubator?.. can share hows the latest charges like in TMC and Dr Wong fees?

thanks in advance and welcome to motherhood!!

Last edited:

fiza

Congrats mommy Fiza!!!

We had the same gynae, but mine is at 35 -36wks..

your baby stay in incubator?.. can share hows the latest charges like in Thomson Medical Center and Dr Wong fees?

thanks in advance and welcome to motherhood!!
Hi aida,

nope, lil' Naurah was not in incubator, she was only on feeding tube because she couldn't suck well. I transferred her to KKH the next day after she was delivered because Thomson's NICU was expensive. In KKH she was put in Special Care Nursery for 2 weeks, she lost weight the first few days. She was to gain back her weight at birth and she must be able to suck 45mls on her own before she could be discharged.

For the Thomson bill, I will update you again.

Last edited:

January84

I like her hair! Congrats!

for BF you can take 1 cup of warm drink like milo, horlicks before pump, it will help a bit + massaging.

fiza

I like her hair! Congrats!

for BF you can take 1 cup of warm drink like milo, horlicks before pump, it will help a bit + massaging.
hey thanks for sharing the info.. But anyway, my BM dried up long time ago.. My baby is now on formula milk only.