The Royals June 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtml888

hello... calling all june babies all there, join us here!! :)

i have a bb boy, Brendan who is exactly 13 months old today!

snowy

Hi mtml888, I have 2 boys and my youngest is a gal :) She is also born in June 2006 but not on the same day as ur boy. 24 June 2006. She will be 13 months soon. Just celebrated her 1st birthday... did u hold any party for ur boy?

My gal is abit slow..still cant walk. Can Brendan walk? :p

mtml888

hey!!

wanna go trials this week? 2moro and friday..... and monday too.

Bren cant walk too, in tw, they have a saying bout walking too early, so me dun care at all!! ;)

yep, we had a small party for him!!

Last edited by a moderator:

aby

wanna go trials this week? 2moro and friday..... and monday too.

Bren cant walk too, in tw, they have a saying bout walking too early, so me dun care at all!! ;)

yep, we had a small party for him!!
Hi mtml888,

this is MUMMY SG forum not the other one.. So pls, out of courtesy, do not mention any other forums k?.. And worst, invite pple over.. :elvis:

Appreciate ur kind understanding..

Moderators of this section, dear XX and Cendr, pls edit this post.. Tks alot!!

Last edited by a moderator:

bluechin

BMSG Moderator
ahhh... don't think it's so nice to be mentioning another forum here rite. i understand other forums had impose rules on no mentioning of other forums.

mtml888, perhaps this was accidental... u might want to take note in future :) thanks

mtml888

Thanks Bluechin, MY GOD!! That was dated SO long ago, and i dun see any harm in recommending the other forum when most of u are already members of that. and that forum was mentioned cos all the trials were posted there!

ABKOH, no need to be all defensive and all. that post was even before u were a member here! guess u are jus sore about not getting my son's used clothes, when i've jus donated it to a more worthy cause!! :tlaugh:

dunno what kind of a moderator u are!! have to be more liberal in ur thots and thinking!!! Be more generous like bluechin, READ beyond the lines when u read a post!!! if u cant comprehend a post, pls dun be a moderator!! :nah:

CynCyn

Thanks Bluechin, MY GOD!! That was dated SO long ago, and i dun see any harm in recommending the other forum when most of u are already members of that. and that forum was mentioned cos all the trials were posted there!

ABKOH, no need to be all defensive and all. that post was even before u were a member here! guess u are jus sore about not getting my son's used clothes, when i've jus donated it to a more worthy cause!! :tlaugh:

dunno what kind of a moderator u are!! have to be more liberal in ur thots and thinking!!! Be more generous like bluechin, READ beyond the lines when u read a post!!! if u cant comprehend a post, pls dun be a moderator!! :nah:
Relax mummy , I guess she means no harm either .
:)

jedamum

i dun see any harm in recommending the other forum when most of u are already members of that. and that forum was mentioned cos all the trials were posted there!
[FONT=&quot]Perhaps next time you can use *** (cos if most of us are already members of that forum, we should know which forum you are talking about) or alternatively ask those who are interested to PM you instead.
[/FONT]
And since you are new, you may want to take a look at the Forum Rules, in particular pertaining to Rules No. 2 and 6.

All we want is a little community kindness and no attacks. Let's all work together to accomplish this.

deardar

ve are here to share knowledge & exchange experience
to make frd nt have enemines

i think she means no harms

mae

dear mtml888,

I think we are all mature people here & we are intended to follow mummysg rules all at the same time.

Being moderators we are all in the process of making mummysg a friendly commmunity thus we are checking threads which were posted when there were no moderators yet. Due to courtesy & forum ethics we are not allowed to mention any other parenting sites name in another Parenting site.

I hope you will not misunderstood me, but I feel it's not proper to question one's capacity to moderate. I would suggest that if you have any complaints about how we moderate, you can always PM our Admin.

Thanks,
Mae:)

Agnes Josephine

JMHO

mtml888, maybe you misunderstood what abkoh meant. She don't mean any harm in that statement.

Every member in MummySG should read the forum rules of MummySG, that's the purpose of having forum rules. And I believe in other parenting forums, members are also not allowed to mention other forums. I'm also sure that most of the members here are also members of other parenting forums & they will know which forum you're referring to. :)

Please kindly take time to read up the forum rules

http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f4/forum-rules-92/

And as for your post above, whether or not she's a member here before you posted, I don't see the reason why you need to say that about her being sore of not getting your son's clothes. :)

As as what Mae had mentioned, if you have any complaints or feedback about how moderators moderate here, kindly PM our ADMIN with your feedbacks.

Cheers :tsmile:

AJ

mtml888

why arent we allowed to mention other parenting sites? I'm really confused about this!! i didn't ask u to buy anything from the site or.........
All i ask was if anyone was interested to attend trials during then to go to the other forum to look at the schedule!

Mae, of cos her 'ability' is under scrutiny, pls look at the date of the post! she could ve been NICE about it or let sleeping dogs lie or drop me a friendly note? Like what bluechin and other moderators like urself ve typed. I also mention this new forum on THE other forum and even posted a link to here & didn't receive any grief about it?? :bskeptical:

this was more like a personal attack! she could ve typed, we arent allow to mention other forums here.... blah blah.....

cendrine

why arent we allowed to mention other parenting sites? I'm really confused about this!! i didn't ask u to buy anything from the site or.........
All i ask was if anyone was interested to attend trials during then to go to the other forum to look at the schedule!

Mae, of cos her 'ability' is under scrutiny, pls look at the date of the post! she could ve been NICE about it or let sleeping dogs lie or drop me a friendly note? Like what bluechin and other moderators like urself ve typed. I also mention this new forum on THE other forum and even posted a link to here & didn't receive any grief about it?? :bskeptical:

this was more like a personal attack! she could ve typed, we arent allow to mention other forums here.... blah blah.....
Hi mtml888,

Different forums hve different rules to follow.
Let's make this forum a place to learn and share.

I believed that Aby doesnt mean any harm.
U can always post yr comment or feedbacks to Admin. :)

aby

O boi.. I was just merely reminding.. No offense at all.. My actual purpose is not to attack.. But just to remind.. That's all..

I'm really surprised to see "the clothings" mentioned here.. It was so long ago and I've totally forgotten abt it.. I understand ur good intention abt giving them to orphanage etc.. And I have explained it at the other forum that, I requested ur clothings also on behalf of ray2006 whose 2nd bb is due end this year and that I understand that the giver has the right to decide who to give etc..

Probably my straight forwardness is misunderstood.. Different people has different way of phrasing a same issue.. And an issue may be interpreted differently by individual too.. But really, frankly, no offensive thoughts in mind when I posted it.. I did not use any offensive languages at all..

Last edited:

mae

Mae, of cos her 'ability' is under scrutiny, pls look at the date of the post!
she could ve been NICE about it or let sleeping dogs lie or drop me a friendly note? Like what bluechin and other moderators like urself ve typed. I also mention this new forum on THE other forum and even posted a link to here & didn't receive any grief about it?? :bskeptical:

I don't wish to make you feel confused but I guess we just have to follow a courtesy call..."The obey before you complain."

I am glad about what you did, but don't you think Admin in that forum you are talking about might also question you soon too? I just hope not! :)

This is just a petty issue & there's no point arguing about this.

Cheers,
Mae:)

CynCyn

Actually most forums I surf they do not allow other forums to be mention either . :001_302:

Chill Ladies ! Peace .

edy

Administrator
Staff member
Good Day :)

I will have this thread closed since the content has digress from its initial subject.

For any feedback please feel free to contact us using our PM function.

Thank you.
Best Regards,
Edy

Status
Not open for further replies.