tightness around tummy

miumiu_ger

Hi,
I'm in my 27 weeks now. recently i felt tightness around my tummy. Tummy also feel a bit of hard hard.Is it normal?

:smile:

Porukadotzu

Hi,
I'm in my 27 weeks now. recently i felt tightness around my tummy. Tummy also feel a bit of hard hard.Is it normal?

:smile:
Hi Miumiu,

I'm on the 26th week and i also felt tightness around my tummy and sumtimes tummy felt hard like watermelon! hehe
i always got these feelings after bathing or when i walk up the stairs, or after a very long walk or if i eat full. how bout you??

Normally if i start to feel like this i took a break for a while or lying sideways.

I also wondering wether it is happening bcoz i "over work" myself by doing those activity?

Hazel

Hi,

It's perfectly normal.The baby is growing....from my experience (having my fourth pregnancy), you will find your skin dry and itchy.....be more hardworking after shower, butter yourself with lots of cream around the tummy area as well as your breast. This is to help to stop the itch but sometimes..the skin stretch too much..no amount of cream helps.

-hn

adoncia

I feel the same way too during my pregnancy. I was super skinny, hence, my tummy will feel tight at all times due to my baby growing, and the skin stretching.

Ah Cheng

I agree that feeling tightness ard tummy is normal.
I am only 19weeks, which I can feel that my tummy is heavier and tight and hard.

Quite lazy to put on the cream, cos very oily.
But no choice, scare of the stretchmarks prints on the tummy after birth.
So better dun be lazy...

U

usoowsin9

psychicandastrology.com

We have the expertise, holds characteristics of efficacy fast, short course and more consolidation after treatment. To help visitors restore self-esteem, self-reliance, urged them to strengthen their mental health and enhance the capacity of the pressure to achieve self-responsibility. To gain greater personal achievements and satisfaction.psychicandastrology.com

miumiu_ger

went to see doc last weekend, he said pretty normal.... phew
initially i even thought i ate too much :shyxxx:hahaha

Porukadotzu

went to see doc last weekend, he said pretty normal.... phew
initially i even thought i ate too much :shyxxx:hahaha
hi miumiu... good for you!

I read on books that during 7th mths its normal to hv the tightness, i guess its called the Braxton Hicks?..

i guess ur due date would be the same as mine, rite..:tlaugh:

miumiu_ger

hi miumiu... good for you!

I read on books that during 7th mths its normal to hv the tightness, i guess its called the Braxton Hicks?..

i guess ur due date would be the same as mine, rite..:tlaugh:

hi Porukadotzu,
My EDD is 26 Aug. hee hee but i cant wait for bb to come out...:wong6: