Travel General Discussion

Arguably the best work of Yokoyama. I think the author wants to make a point about the modern way of life and social inequalities, and the lack of dialogue with the shift between different perspectives is an effective enough way to do so

DianaPowell

I love watching anime. It gives me feel-good vibes, and whenever I watch it, I have to find free time in my timetable. When I went to Germany last year, I traveled by train a lot. I downloaded anime on my Ipad and watched series the whole trip. The best part was that I could schedule my time due to learning about https://www.dbfahrplan.com/de/. It was important to know when my train had to come and how long the trip would last. I managed to have a good time there and even had time to watch my favorite anime. You should try it too.

Gusseina

Yokoyama's work often delves deep into societal issues, and the lack of dialogue between different perspectives can really drive home the message about modern life and inequalities.

olivi1980

It's remarkable how the author manages to shed light on modern life and social inequalities through the lens of different perspectives or the lack thereof. It's a powerful storytelling technique that really makes you think about the world we live in.
BTW, I recently had the most fantastic time at a resort, and I just have to share it with you. I mean, it was pure paradise! If you ever need a break from the daily grind, you should definitely check it out at www.sicomono.com. Trust me, you won't regret it. The beach, the relaxation, and the overall vibe were absolutely incredible.