unable to attach picture

lisa_ng

anyone can help?
trying to upload a pic to wts thread but unable to do so.
error message : upload of file failed
tried to resize the jpeg file into smaller size but still failed to upload.

aby

Same problem i have too.. Try change pix for avatar but no matter how much i reduce, also can't upload..

Can somebody help pls?

mae

I think there is an error in the "manage attachment" but i tried to use the insert image & it's working...for the meantime & if you wish to do so, upload your pics in Photobucket then copy the url or the IMG code. But be sure that your pic is resized to a smaller size too. Edy will surely fix the error soon.

thanks,
Mae:)

Last edited:

lisa_ng

I think there is an error in the "manage attachment" but i tried to use the insert image & it's working...for the meantime & if you wish to do so, upload your pics in Photobucket then copy the url or the IMG code. But be sure that your pic is resized to a smaller size too. Edy will surely fix the error soon.

thanks,
Mae:)
dear mae, may i know where to insert image? thanks :)

mae

can you see a button beside the globe with chain...the one that looks like a mountain...hehehe

rjj

but have to be URL rite?

Cannot do so for jpg/bmp etc?

Also try loading photo cannot :(

rjj

go to photo bucket then copy the link and paste here?

which one? there are 4 to choose from leh

Angelmum

hv tried to reduce the jpeg height (620 x 280) but still fail to upload pics. my pics r lower den 146 kb ONLY 18 & 25kb. No matter how I try still cant upload. The icon of 'mountain' to insert image has no reaction no matter how many times I clicked n refresh

rjj

wow... can liao can liao.....

This is easier to handle than the photobucket thingy.... tat still can't managed.... :( will try again next time....