Ur child's "smellies"

My dd#1 never had an item that she grew attached to other than me.
But for my dd#2, she wants me... yes I am her "smelly" too and i realised, she started to look for her stuffed tigger. She likes to hold on to its ear previously to bite. Now she holds the ear to sleep. When i give tigger to her to hug, she searches for the ear with her eyes close.

Now...I must try to find another similar tigger. But can be difficult cos its the one with a rattle in its brain.

How abt ur chidren...do they have "smellies" too?

Last edited:

aby

My son doesn't have any but daughter has a little minnie mouse.. Same, with closed eyes, she feel and serch for the ear and rub rub then fall asleep..

Heehee.. Me has smellies.. A blanket since 4 month old but my mom throw it away.. A few years back my big blacket broken into smaller pieces.. Now i use them lor :wong19:.. My hb cannot stand me ah.. heehee..

jedamum

my ds1 has one horse stuff toy that he need before he sleeps. but has quit it before his 5th birthday. :)

Yazzy

Haha, my dd always want the white nappy cloth b4 she sleeps...she will hold the edge of the cloth and rub it against her nose to fall asleep. :)

`julee

my dd's smellie is her eeyore! canot take frm her, cant sleep w/o it..
my smellie is a small red pillow.. hehe.. i deft will wake up if i lose it. my dh tried to steal many times and few times he kena whack and ALL the time i got it back.. bluekx :p

jopeck

BMSG Moderator
my ds1's smellie was me I think. Ds2 doesn't seem to have a specific comfort object. He goes to sleep holding various cars, trucks and toys. DD... she has her blanket. As for me... my 'sarong' is in my wardrobe. I take it out when I need extra comfort. :) I've had it since my kindy days... very old and oh so soft....

bluechin

BMSG Moderator
ehhh.. i think i am both their smellies...

Janelle has a baby doll to nurse and hug to sleep when i am not around though.

M

^Mami_Jazz^

my ds1 has one horse stuff toy that he need before he sleeps. but has quit it before his 5th birthday. :)
my ds1 has a barney tat he carried around but quit after 4th bday :001_302::001_302:

M

^Mami_Jazz^

Haha, my dd always want the white nappy cloth b4 she sleeps...she will hold the edge of the cloth and rub it against her nose to fall asleep. :)
haha my ds2 does this :tlaugh:

sounds like my brother ... he holds the corner of his blanket and rub on his nose when he go to zzzzzz...

I think that majority of the babies who are breastfed treat their mummies as their "smellies", right?
My bb now needs me and the tigger ... kind of cute seeing her rub the ears of tigger