Used Breast Pump for Sell

Lan

To all mommies !

I have a used breast pump for sell - Medela Pump-In-Style Advance. Selling at $450 negotiable.

Only the motor pump, tubes, 2 bottles & funnels were used. The bag, cooler & 2 extra bottles are new. It comes with extra new valve.

Interested pls call 92304937. :wespinny:

jopeck

BMSG Moderator
important to note is that this is at the buyer's own risk... there are concerns about the sharing of bodily fluids (of which breastmilk is definitely one) and all the associated transmission of diseases. not trying to scare anyone but do be careful especially when buying 2nd hand pumps.

Lan

I understand your concern.

Don't worry I'm a perfectly clean and healthy mother of 2 children. My son has just turn 6 years old last October & my daughter is 19 months.

So if any mother or mother to be out there, who is interested pls. feel free to call me.

Lan

Ops.... forget to indicate..... I have only used the pump for 13 months. Not 6 years..... yah...... hee...hee... :blaugh:

It's still in very good condition, like new. Because I take out the pump from the bag and only used it at home, never bring it out of my house.

Therefore, the sporty backpack, the removable cooler bag with cooling element, the convertible manual pump, the 2 extra milk bottles with lids, the 2 bottle stands, the Battery Pak with soft cover, and extra membranes are all brand new - never been used before!

I have sanitized the 2 milk bottles, the 2 membranes and the 2 funnels that I have used.

If still worry, then just buy 2 new funnels. As indicated above, inside the backpack still have 2 more new milk bottles with lids and new membranes.