using clearblue

sjmotoko

Hi all,

anyone not tested positive with clearblue on the day you miss AF, but weeks later?

If yes, how many weeks later?

lawla12

Hi all,

anyone not tested positive with clearblue on the day you miss AF, but weeks later?

If yes, how many weeks later?
i got used clearblue but me not preggie...

but DH's frd....she used clearblue when she missed her AF for 3 days cos she saw from the packaging tat the kit can detect if u'r preggie when u'r 1 day late........but it was neg .........her AF is very regular yaa.....she tested again 1 week later but still neg....the 3rd time she tested again was 15days where she finally tested positive yaaaaaaaaaa.....

if i'm not wrong, the positive/neg ting depends on ur xxxx level if u'r preggie (sry, i duno wad do u call tat xxxx ting in our body, i've read it in the forum b4 but i cant rem)........if ur xxx level is high, u can detect positive quite early.....

u miss ur AF by how long le ???? is ur AF regular?

sjmotoko

Hi Lawla..

thanks for sharing your DH's fren story..congrats to her:)

my menses is always regular, cycle around 33 days..

but i have been missing my menses on alternate months..this is the 2nd time i missed my menses..tested 2 times liao, on day 5 and day 7 i missed my menses, both negative..now is around 19 days i missed my menses..i dun dare to test..dun wan to be disappointed..haa..

i got used clearblue but me not preggie...

but DH's frd....she used clearblue when she missed her AF for 3 days cos she saw from the packaging tat the kit can detect if u'r preggie when u'r 1 day late........but it was neg .........her AF is very regular yaa.....she tested again 1 week later but still neg....the 3rd time she tested again was 15days where she finally tested positive yaaaaaaaaaa.....

if i'm not wrong, the positive/neg ting depends on ur xxxx level if u'r preggie (sry, i duno wad do u call tat xxxx ting in our body, i've read it in the forum b4 but i cant rem)........if ur xxx level is high, u can detect positive quite early.....

u miss ur AF by how long le ???? is ur AF regular?

ZombieMum

Hi Lawla..

thanks for sharing your DH's fren story..congrats to her:)

my menses is always regular, cycle around 33 days..

but i have been missing my menses on alternate months..this is the 2nd time i missed my menses..tested 2 times liao, on day 5 and day 7 i missed my menses, both negative..now is around 19 days i missed my menses..i dun dare to test..dun wan to be disappointed..haa..
19 days should be able to get a +ve result if ur really pregnant cuz it's already more than 2 weeks late, The level of HCG should be high enough to be detected by the pregnancy kit! If still -ve, I think u just didn't ovulate (a missed period but not pregnant) this month and most likely is not pregnant.

sjmotoko

thanks zombiemum..
i dunno want to test or not..

feb i also encounter same thing..no AF, no positive..go gynae, gynae also say nothing inside..then march my AF come..

then april..same thing happen again, thats y i dun dare to test..haizz....

wat to do..

19 days should be able to get a +ve result if ur really pregnant cuz it's already more than 2 weeks late, The level of HCG should be high enough to be detected by the pregnancy kit! If still -ve, I think u just didn't ovulate (a missed period but not pregnant) this month and most likely is not pregnant.

ochklk

thanks zombiemum..
i dunno want to test or not..

feb i also encounter same thing..no AF, no positive..go gynae, gynae also say nothing inside..then march my AF come..

then april..same thing happen again, thats y i dun dare to test..haizz....

wat to do..
Maybe tis time miracle will happen... I aso try for 2yrs after my miscarriage then came my boy... I aso try and test many times, ovulation, pregnancy test, eat clomid before until we give up. My hubby test his sperm too. Then he is so bz(work, reservist, studies, superband) then we nv go c gynae and nv calculate ovulation, take things naturally, but we still ML lah, then one fine month, after missed my mense for 1 wks, my breast super pain, then I test positive(still have stock at home)

Dun despair...sometimes both of u are over stressed the 'baby' thing.. like me and my hubby, cos we lost one before. Miracle do happen...Jia you...

sjmotoko

Thanks for your encouragement:)

though i have missed AF for more then 2 weeks, i dun really feel pain in my breast..guess i will wait till may and see if Af will come..

Maybe tis time miracle will happen... I aso try for 2yrs after my miscarriage then came my boy... I aso try and test many times, ovulation, pregnancy test, eat clomid before until we give up. My hubby test his sperm too. Then he is so bz(work, reservist, studies, superband) then we nv go c gynae and nv calculate ovulation, take things naturally, but we still ML lah, then one fine month, after missed my mense for 1 wks, my breast super pain, then I test positive(still have stock at home)

Dun despair...sometimes both of u are over stressed the 'baby' thing.. like me and my hubby, cos we lost one before. Miracle do happen...Jia you...

jal

Hi ochklk, can I ask if you experienced any side effect from stopping consumption of clomid? I.e. after you have finished 2 cycles of clomid, in the month that you did not eat clomid pills, did u experience an inability to ovulate???

ochklk

Hi ochklk, can I ask if you experienced any side effect from stopping consumption of clomid? I.e. after you have finished 2 cycles of clomid, in the month that you did not eat clomid pills, did u experience an inability to ovulate???
No I eat clomid becos I nv ovulate... I stopping eating clomid for 2months, then i got my boy as we got no time and decide to take nature course.

babylemon

Understand how you are feeling... I think you are under a lot of stress. Bcos for me, before I go on long leave, my mense will be late for more than a month and I had to see a doc to get the medicine for AF to come. Normally before my leave I always try to clear my work and will stay till like 12am in office. Tis happened to me like once every year so I am trying not to overwork as ovulation is very impt now.

Lastly when I started to see my gynae on ttc issues, I didnt ovulate for tat mth also mayb bcos I was also stressed up going to see the doc every wk. Also, the following month was the same and had to take an injection to ovulate. So far I am not seeing the doc aldy, and I managed to ovulate naturally with clomid. Suggest that you see a gynae for better advise. :tlaugh:​

Thanks for your encouragement:)

though i have missed AF for more then 2 weeks, i dun really feel pain in my breast..guess i will wait till may and see if Af will come..

sjmotoko

Hi babylemon..

work wise, i dun think i having any stress..everyday i go home after and nuah..watch tv till i sleep..

perhaps to stress up from trying to have baby..and also seeing 2 pregnant ladies in my office..haha..

1 clearbue hpt and 1 clearblue digital hpt waiting for me in my cupboard..dun feel like testing thou..hah..

Understand how you are feeling... I think you are under a lot of stress. Bcos for me, before I go on long leave, my mense will be late for more than a month and I had to see a doc to get the medicine for AF to come. Normally before my leave I always try to clear my work and will stay till like 12am in office. Tis happened to me like once every year so I am trying not to overwork as ovulation is very impt now.

Lastly when I started to see my gynae on ttc issues, I didnt ovulate for tat mth also mayb bcos I was also stressed up going to see the doc every wk. Also, the following month was the same and had to take an injection to ovulate. So far I am not seeing the doc aldy, and I managed to ovulate naturally with clomid. Suggest that you see a gynae for better advise. :tlaugh:​

babylemon

Ya I know tat feeling. Recently I also missed my mense and I was so tempted to test. But I stopped myself mayb bcos I know it wouldnt be positive anyway and I will only upset myself further. During the time when I visited the gynae, I also feel very pressurized as my hubby's two cousins had their 2nd baby. It's really a terrible feeling when ppl are having the 2nd and you dun even hv one yet. Sometimes I ask myself, why izt me...?

I am trying my best to stay positive and not to stressed myself up over ttc issues. So I guess you shld too, and so that at least you could ovulate also.

Hi babylemon..

work wise, i dun think i having any stress..everyday i go home after and nuah..watch tv till i sleep..

perhaps to stress up from trying to have baby..and also seeing 2 pregnant ladies in my office..haha..

1 clearbue hpt and 1 clearblue digital hpt waiting for me in my cupboard..dun feel like testing thou..hah..

sjmotoko

thanks for ur encouragement:)

quote=babylemon;140044]Ya I know tat feeling. Recently I also missed my mense and I was so tempted to test. But I stopped myself mayb bcos I know it wouldnt be positive anyway and I will only upset myself further. During the time when I visited the gynae, I also feel very pressurized as my hubby's two cousins had their 2nd baby. It's really a terrible feeling when ppl are having the 2nd and you dun even hv one yet. Sometimes I ask myself, why izt me...?

I am trying my best to stay positive and not to stressed myself up over ttc issues. So I guess you shld too, and so that at least you could ovulate also. [/quote]