using of singlish not allowed?

tinkerball

why is it that whenever i typed words like hor, lah, ah,.. etc, the words didnt come out on the posts? got filter for singlish here? doesnt sound so 'syiok' without these words.:err:

apollo

last time can, now cannot... last time all the posts are fill with "lehh, lahh, lohh, huhh" etc etc.. hehe..

edy

Administrator
Staff member
Non english words have been filtered based on our best efforts that includes singlish.

The reason for doing this is that while it is easier for us to understand, it is extremely difficult for people whom never live in Singapore to understand any of those sentences.

It is always good to use proper english ... after all would you like your kids to use singlish next time? :tlaugh:

tinkerball

Non english words have been filtered based on our best efforts that includes singlish.

The reason for doing this is that while it is easier for us to understand, it is extremely difficult for people whom never live in Singapore to understand any of those sentences.

It is always good to use proper english ... after all would you like your kids to use singlish next time? :tlaugh:
hmmm.. verbally i would definitely use proper english whereas in this forum where only typos is involved i feel more comfortable with singlish cos i know majority of mummies here is in the same league as me.. nevertheless i respect moderator's decision for the filter:win:

Reactions: edy