Week 12 and got Brownish discharge.

joelhoon

I am back from KKH.
Doctor ..have to stuff me .which again freak the hell out of me.....
(sniff sniff*).

Kena scold again cause till now then come, but so far everything is fine.
Scaned and saw baby is there and moving...
Need to take jab and pill again...but i ask them whether i can get it from my gynea instead, they says ok.

Asked why is this happening, they can't really give me an answer, but tell me this is a sign of threat of miscar.

Again, seems i did something wrong....hais..blame that i should went to Doc Loke this morning.....blah blah blah....

Anyway, tomorrow go to Doc Loke and get the whatever med...hais...

So sick and tired of this roller coaster ride mood..

But i really appreciated everyone's prayer...

Cause when i come back with a down mood, and saw all this support and reply...it kinda comfort me allot.
so sweet.:wong19:

apollo

I am back from Kandang Kerbau Hospital.
Doctor ..have to stuff me .which again freak the hell out of me.....
(sniff sniff*).

Kena scold again cause till now then come, but so far everything is fine.
Scaned and saw baby is there and moving...
Need to take jab and pill again...but i ask them whether i can get it from my gynea instead, they says ok.

Asked why is this happening, they can't really give me an answer, but tell me this is a sign of threat of miscar.

Again, seems i did something wrong....hais..blame that i should went to Doc Loke this morning.....blah blah blah....

Anyway, tomorrow go to Doc Loke and get the whatever med...hais...

So sick and tired of this roller coaster ride mood..

But i really appreciated everyone's prayer...

Cause when i come back with a down mood, and saw all this support and reply...it kinda comfort me allot.
so sweet.:wong19:
y dont u just get the medi from KK? so u can take the medi immediately instead of waiting till tml...

next time if encounter any discharge *TOUCHWOOD*, even is just brownish one, also call up ur gynae asap.. =)

shinystar

hi joelhoon, how are u? glad to hear that you and your bb are fine! you are turning 2nd trimester already! so excited for u! lol. by the way, u r following up with dr loke? how is he? i am staying in tampines, thinking of going to him.

joelhoon

hi joelhoon, how are you? glad to hear that you and your baby are fine! you are turning 2nd trimester already! so excited for you! lol. by the way, you r following up with dr loke? how is he? i am staying in tampines, thinking of going to him.
Hi there Shinystar. Thank you so much, so heartwarming.
Yes, I am following up with Dr. Loke. My hubby likes him. Dr. Loke was introduced by my colleague, she give birth 3 months ago and claim that he is good.
My feeling about the Dr.Loke, he is cool and patients and willing to explain. The nurse there was very nice too

I am currently still under medication to support the pregnancy.
Today, the discharge had finally come clear.

I will have to go for follow up check up every 2 week for current moment...

I will be moving to 2nd trismester thread..hehehhe:shyxxx: