Weight Management Class - Master the Formula Once and Keep Fat Off Permanently

Have you ever wondered why some people look younger than their biological age while others look older?
I always believed that those who look younger are born with good genes, and people with bad genes like me got to accept my fate. But after I learn how to manage my own weight and flatten my tummy at the genetic expression level, there was no turning back, I get back my compliments, I get back my confidence and dignity!! I look and feel a lot younger!

If you have been dreaming for that 6 packs and bikini abs, or wishing for a flat tummy and get off medications for long term, this workshop is for you.
If you have been wanting to get that second look and compliments, this workshop is for you.
If you have been dieting and taking weight loss products only to experience more and more rebounds, this workshop is for you.

This workshop is NOT for those who like to exercise vigorously, starve themselves or looking for temporary solution.

Entrance @ $10.
BONUSES:
* Get FREE body age analysis
* Get FREE muscle vs fat % analysis
* Get a FREE antioxidant scan and identify your risk factor against cancer, heart disease, diabetes, allergies etc..

tr90 workshop.jpg

Be the master of your health, learn the right formula to look and feel 10 years younger without the harsh yoyo diets, starving yourself or damaging your organs.

If this is going to help you and your love ones, pm me.
What comes next is up to you.
As a conductor of your own genes and dreams, it’s up to you to get the compliments and confidence you well deserve —RIGHT NOW.

Goodluck!

Cheers,

Rainy
www.facebook.com/Rainy.Lim

Ps. The class is only conducted once a month. For the month of August, it falls on 22 Aug, 9.30 AM to 12 PM.
For RSVP, please msg 81818669 and transfer course fee $10.

About:
permanent weight loss, permanent fat loss, long term weight management, no dieting, health, slimming

Last edited: