What thing to learn is important?

Wonderwhy

My 1st gal who is nearly 4yrs old nx yr mar. Dunno wat extra activity to give her join so it good for her future. Her interest is dancing, singing....
Thinking of bringing her nx yr for paino lesson. But izzit good? my hubby said it good cos she likes music.

LayKwan

Piano should be good if your girl love music. In addition, she can learn the skill and this skill will be with her forever..my girl is just one year old and I plan to send her to piano class when she turn 3 yrs old. Any good suggestion whicvh music school is good?

JenLee98

Mine is attending Yamaha Junior Music Class ... learns abt notes, rhythm, singing and playing the keyboard. 1 adult to sit in with kid.

Wonderwhy

Mine is attending Yamaha Junior Music Class ... learns abt notes, rhythm, singing and playing the keyboard. 1 adult to sit in with kid.

Ya mine is at tpy kiddy palace above the music sch. Is also 1adult to sit with 1 kid. feel is better, too many kid very hard to teach and learn.

shopaholic

I let my kids attend playgroup to learn how to interact with other kids, how to share toys, stimulate their interests in story-telling, music & movements and how to behave in classes. When my elder one turned 3, she attended reading and writing programmes to stimulate her interest in these areas. At 4, I am planning to start her with speech and drama which I hope will improve her skills in expressing herself and be more open to speaking up in a group.

pianojazzy

Unless its for music appreciation, try not to go for JMC classes is your main ai is to have formal lessons on piano.

simplyjo

I put both my elder girls in phonics lessons & they enjoy the classes. Janelle had been taking the class for abt 1.5yrs and it helps a lot to boost her interest to read as well as faster time to learn her school spelling. Janette just started her phonic class & she is always looking forward to her lessons.

Janelle has also been attending Speech & Drama lessons since she was 4yrs old & it helps her to express her feelings & thinking well too...