What type of food does yr kids usually take???

ireneliau

my daughter currently 21mth.. would like to know roughly what type of food can she try or take..
Cos her main food is still milk.. she take abit of biscuit, bread, noodle, rice, porridge.. doesn't eat much..

apsmendoza

hi! my boy is now 16months and he eats everything that's on the table. my only concern is he doesn't drink too much milk. just takes milk before going to sleep, during sleep at night and as soon as he wakes up. he's still breastfed and he only takes 2oz of pediasure for the whole day.
try to introduce as many foods as you can and don't worry if she'll take just a bit. also, try to offer solid foods first or delay giving milk when it's almost mealtime just to make sure that she's not too full from milk. i think it's important that by this time, they should have 3square meals a day plus 1-2snacks. but of course, some babies are really fussy and would not cooperate:001_302:

ireneliau

hi! my boy is now 16months and he eats everything that's on the table. my only concern is he doesn't drink too much milk. just takes milk before going to sleep, during sleep at night and as soon as he wakes up. he's still breastfed and he only takes 2oz of pediasure for the whole day.
try to introduce as many foods as you can and don't worry if she'll take just a bit. also, try to offer solid foods first or delay giving milk when it's almost mealtime just to make sure that she's not too full from milk. i think it's important that by this time, they should have 3square meals a day plus 1-2snacks. but of course, some babies are really fussy and would not cooperate:001_302:
----------------
daily 3 meals.. include what??? thank for sharing..

leey

Hi,

many things for the kids except the food will be very sweet ot most candy.
It is not good to the small teeth.

apsmendoza

----------------
daily 3 meals.. include what??? thank for sharing..[/quot

any family food that includes meat and vegetables. try not to make it too dry. we usually make boiled chicken with very little salt and pepper, potatoes, carrots and green leaves then we serve it with rice. mash the potato and carrots and mince chicken. for breakfast, i still give him baby cereal but i'm starting to introduce cornflakes with milk or sometimes toasted bread with cheese. we usually eat at ikea for dinner so i give him any meal of the day with rice, salmon or meatballs with mashed potato and broccoli.

leey

----------------
daily 3 meals.. include what??? thank for sharing..[/quot

any family food that includes meat and vegetables. try not to make it too dry. we usually make boiled chicken with very little salt and pepper, potatoes, carrots and green leaves then we serve it with rice. mash the potato and carrots and mince chicken. for breakfast, i still give him baby cereal but i'm starting to introduce cornflakes with milk or sometimes toasted bread with cheese. we usually eat at ikea for dinner so i give him any meal of the day with rice, salmon or meatballs with mashed potato and broccoli.
thanks, know more now.
great tips.