which brand's vacuum to remove dust mites is good to protect my one week old baby?

celestechoy

I have a 1 week old baby girl and doctor recommend me to buy a good vacuum to remove dust mites as my baby girl's skin is sensitive. Any brand to recommend? kindly advise:001_302:

kkwong

Re: which brand's vacuum to remove dust mites is good to protect my one week old baby

Hi, I'm a mother of 4 years old twins:001_302: I have serious sinus issue and skin allergy problem and my twins are sensitive skin too. They have allergies problem and sinus symptom especially in the morning they just wake up. This really made me worries and I bring them to doctor. I don't see any result from taking medicine and this really scare the shit out of me :embarrassed: I tried to talk to my friends about this issue and surprisingly some of them have encountered this issue as well. One of my bestie recommend me to clean my house EVERYDAY to reduce dust. I then tried this and the result is so so only. And it is freaking tired. Until one day my sister introduce me a vacuum cleaner called LURA and it really makes the differences. Before this I tried a lot of other brand as well like RAINBOW and DELPHIN also. Rainbow result is average and delphin really not worth the price and result is below average. This leave me with a negative feedback on vacuum cleaner until i use LURA which recommend by my sister. u can see the result obviously and the price is fair and reasonable. should say that is an investment in health:Dancing_tongue: my twins sinus issue did improved a lot and u should give this a try :Dancing_wub:

happybaby0713

Re: which brand's vacuum to remove dust mites is good to protect my one week old baby

Hi, I'm a mother of 4 years old twins:001_302: I have serious sinus issue and skin allergy problem and my twins are sensitive skin too. They have allergies problem and sinus symptom especially in the morning they just wake up. This really made me worries and I bring them to doctor. I don't see any result from taking medicine and this really scare the shit out of me :embarrassed: I tried to talk to my friends about this issue and surprisingly some of them have encountered this issue as well. One of my bestie recommend me to clean my house EVERYDAY to reduce dust. I then tried this and the result is so so only. And it is freaking tired. Until one day my sister introduce me a vacuum cleaner called LURA and it really makes the differences. Before this I tried a lot of other brand as well like RAINBOW and DELPHIN also. Rainbow result is average and delphin really not worth the price and result is below average. This leave me with a negative feedback on vacuum cleaner until i use LURA which recommend by my sister. u can see the result obviously and the price is fair and reasonable. should say that is an investment in health:Dancing_tongue: my twins sinus issue did improved a lot and u should give this a try :Dancing_wub:
Hi kkwong, we are in the same boat hahahahhahaha :001_302: myself also a LURA user and it changes the way of how i view vacuum cleaner. it changes my sinus issue and skin allergies. the most surprise of all is that it changes my husband sinus issue which he got for like 20 years:Dancing_tongue: yeah life is good hahahahah

celestechoy

Thanks for the feedback:001_302: i will go check it out. by the way how about delphin or rainbow? anyone try that before? any feedback on that?

kkwong

Thanks for the feedback:001_302: i will go check it out. by the way how about delphin or rainbow? anyone try that before? any feedback on that?
my brother bought rainbow and my elder brother get delphin so i have tried them all. their prices are basically almost the same around 3k++. rainbow result is okay and not much surprise la then delphin is seriously not worth the price. you can have a better choices with 3k budget. and delphin's after sales support is really horrible. my brother describe it as pay to buy anger cause it takes really long time to replace even it is under warranty:err: when they doing demo for you they are really nice and persuasive and treat u like a boss but after sales support then the feng shui has change cause it is their turn to become your boss. :we2Randy-git:

wongahmeng

i actually ask for a trial for their service and the result is quite convincing. they sell per trip basics cleaning service but after I calculate , i just bought the vacuum itself coz it is much cheaper and it provide 16 years guarantee:Dancing_wub:

cheelam

hi ahmeng, ya my husband actually call them for a free trial and the personnel who come down is really nice guy and provide a great service. i got a delphin which i already use for 4 years plus and i thought lura is just another same thing so i don't really give much concern. but after the guy done the service i was like OMG! the service is real good and the result is impressive but not like delphin just keep pushing sales and i was like kind of being forced to buy it. end up i trade in delpin and bought lura:Dancing_tongue:

lindateh

is that really good cause my daughter (2 year old plus) got sinus issue. she sneeze every morning and this situation start a few week ago and i m so worry of her. i bring her to the doctor and doctor just say keep the environment clean, her clothes and everything close to her as clean as possible. but she sneeze also even i hire a part time maid to clean our house. if lura is this great i will have it a try

happylim62

i normally stay away from this sales person when i passby their road show everytime cause i got a phobia that they will hard sell. but then my husband actually call them for a trial on last friday and i totally change my mind and i bought it cause they don't do hard selling but is just the result which is amazing. just share my experiences here.

cheelim

hi ahmeng, ya my husband actually call them for a free trial and the personnel who come down is really nice guy and provide a great service. i got a delphin which i already use for 4 years plus and i thought lura is just another same thing so i don't really give much concern. but after the guy done the service i was like OMG! the service is real good and the result is impressive but not like delphin just keep pushing sales and i was like kind of being forced to buy it. end up i trade in delpin and bought lura:Dancing_tongue:
wao they got trade in service? cause i hv been using delpin for 7 years already and i wish to find something provide a better result. since they got trade in service then i know what to do hahahahhaha

mummyloh

All these people promoting lura/delphin/rainbow with 1 or 2 posts are so dubious!

I do not have much posts myself, i registered just to comment on my experience with one of these companies. I'm 7 months pregnant and i do not want to be pressured by these companies. These people are just too good at hard selling