which gynae is gd at c-section??

pumpkin101

i would like to know which gynae is good at c-section as probably my next future 2nd pregant thru c-section as my 1st pregant , i had a emgencery c-section.:Dancing_tongue:i'm new here...n a 1st time mom!
Had 2 c sect before. One with a doc at TMC in my early 20s. I couldn't walk when I get back home. Bed ridden. Felt uncomfy and basically was really miserable!!!

2nd c sect, I went to Dr Lee at Glen E. His stitches of course was super. My 1st cut scar was so awful. And guess what, I could walk about, mop the floor. I didn't even have to take any pill killers whereas for the 1st cut, I ask for LOTS of painkiller. That is what I call good.

peacefulgal

Dr Adrian dont talk too much because he will rather his patients have questions to ask. But if you wanna say good for C-Sect. Dr Adrian is really good. My friends babies who were delivered by him thru C-Section all give thumbs up bcoz his stitching skills are really good.

But again of coz, its your call to decide...
i agreed. i just had a c-sect done by Dr Adrian a week ago. When my mother-in-law change my wound dressing for me, she commented, 'er.. where are the stitches??' apparently the stitches are so nicely done that it cant be seen clearly at a glance :p