Which Gynae?

Paranoia08

Hi,

This is my first pregnancy..
I'm currently deciding between Dr Yvonne Chan and Dr Bernadette Yvonne Soong.
Both of them are from Thomson Medical Centre.

Anyone have any encounters with either one of them and don't mind sharing?

Thank you so much in advance. =)

babymonster

I was with Dr yvonne chan. Gave birth last yr by her. Quite a calm doctor. in terms of fees, i found dr yc is on the high side. Her pkg starts week 20 onwards. Appt wise, don't have to wait very long coz i know some clinics need to wait quite long. Found her a bit conservative and more prone in doing planned delivery.

Paranoia08

I was with Dr yvonne chan. Gave birth last yr by her. Quite a calm doctor. in terms of fees, i found dr yc is on the high side. Her pkg starts week 20 onwards. Appt wise, dont't have to wait very long coz i know some clinics need to wait quite long. Found her a bit conservative and more prone in doing planned delivery.
Thanks babymonster for sharing.

Anyone else have experience with either of them?
Please share ... :001_302:

DiceWee

I'm now seeing Dr.Yvonne Chan also. Highly recommended by my hubby's friend. First time i seen her was in 2008 then i found out i have to abort my baby on the 2nd visit. She very effective, details (put me for 2nd screening by other doctor immediately just to make sure) & the next day i went for abortion.
Now i'm pregnant again and everything goes well. Me & my hubby feel very comfortable with Dr. Yvonne Chan, we both agree that she is a nice & calm gynae:)

DiceWee

Hi there,

How much did you spent in total with Dr. Yvonne Chan (including her delivery package)? And which room type you stayed at? I am curious about the cost in the end :err: