Which hospital you are going to for your monthly check-up?

Hi mummies,
i am 7 week pregnant with my 2nd kid. And my 1st visit to a hospital will be on the 14th of may at NUH. I am very excited and worried that everything will be fine. I had my 1st kid delivery at KKH on 2009. But this time i am staying at the west and NUH is nearer to me. Though I know nothing about their service! Any mommies has any idea?? Or which hospital do you prefer???

Ps: life isnt great till i found out i am about to give a life to someone so close and the shadow Of me. Treasure it no matter what. Its a gift from the God all above the world:D

pixie

I went to NUH for my routine check-up and had my baby delivered in NUH too. As I have 100% trust in my gynae, I never bother to go to another hospital.

I went to NUH for my routine check-up and had my baby delivered in NUH too. As I have 100% trust in my gynae, I never bother to go to another hospital.
Hi Pixie

Which gynae you are engage now? using subsidy or private service from NUH? currently i m in dilemma either MT A or NUH.

Never tried NUH before .. but my best friend delivered in NUH last year and it was kinda funny.. the delivery ward was rather quiet cos' NUH is obviously not the most 'hot' place for child birth unlike KKH and the other pte hossies. When her water broke and got admitted, the ward nurses were so happy as apparently they were so free and excited to see preg women coming in as finally they were going to get busy.

Never tried NUH before .. but my best friend delivered in NUH last year and it was kinda funny.. the delivery ward was rather quiet cos' NUH is obviously not the most 'hot' place for child birth unlike KKH and the other pte hossies. When her water broke and got admitted, the ward nurses were so happy as apparently they were so free and excited to see preg women coming in as finally they were going to get busy.
Hi Wobbejelly

Thanks for the info! i think i have decide to go Mt.A instead :)