Who Apologise First?

babypris86

haha me depend..... cuz me and DH we know we are the ones @ fault we will auto apologise.... its a kind of respect also.....

justmint

when I am at fault, I also wont say sorry...:Dancing_tongue:just sai nai :wong19: until he forgives me..hahahahaha :shyxxx:

But if hes at fault..I'll ignore him...then he'll also sai nai :wong19: then plus a sorry to me..hehehe :Dancing_wub:

zara

If its happen to be my fault, i will apologise to him.
To me it doesnt matter.His fault or my fault, we give in and say sorry. Forgive and Forget....at the end of the day we still husband and wife :wink:

-SRI-

Usually when it's his fault...he'll only apologise when I keep scolding him..maybe cz he wanna makes my mouth shut so he quickly apologize.. But hor usually i don accept his apology..Wat i want is nt apology..but he needs to get my point & learnt frm it so he wont repeat it again.. wat for keep apologizing but he keep doing it rite... his 2nd method if apologizing doesnt work..he'll joke ard..kiss me..but if i nvr respond to any of tt..he'll keep quiet..when i ask or talk to him..he'll give me word by word..don talk much..after tat I'll "melt"...cz i noe he hv tried his best to please me..I'll hold his hands, hug him & tell him nicely "its nt tat I wanna scold u..but don u tink u r too much? don step all over me la..cz u heavier than me la Syg..i can feel the pain..." hahahaha.. Den hug & hold his hands all the way..after tat, if he kiss & joke2 wit me..The whole issue has been solved..:001_302:

But if its my fault like i accuse or misjudge him..I'll quickly hug him & put my head on his chest.. if still doesnt work..after all tt muz use the magic word.."Sorry la Syg...I noe I'm wrg..but I didnt mean it.." Hahaha.. Usually all tis will work out nicely... But if he damn mad rite..juz cry abit la..ltr he'll come to me one.. He even said when i see u cry..i cant continue my madness wit u..cz I madly in luv wit u... Hahahahahahahaha...... In my heart, watever la eh...SWEET TALKER!!!:tlaugh:

jusjoe

I don't apologise even if I'm at fault :001_302: Most of the times, he will have to apologise if he doesn't want the cold shoulder from me. He's used to it already lah... :tlaugh:

-SRI-

I don't apologise even if I'm at fault :001_302: Most of the times, he will have to apologise if he doesn't want the cold shoulder from me. He's used to it already lah... :tlaugh:
Wah..really ar...whr u find ur HB?? Hahaha..I salute him man...nt many guyz can put up wit tt lei...u are one very lucky gal...:001_302:

Leanne

Wa, lucky girl man!

Till now, my DH has not apologize to me even he's in the wrong!

He never will! Huge ego man, i guess.

He will demand me to apologize to him if im wrong, though. GRRRRRRR