Wisdom tooth removal while pregnant?

Jenni

Hi,

Anyone try this before? Now having bad tooth ache now... Don wan to endure till deliver... Can we go plug our wisdom tooth while pregnant? I very scare of pain so is it ok to take pain killer? Need advise...

rellako

Hi,

Anyone try this before? Now having bad tooth ache now... Don wan to endure till deliver... Can we go plug our wisdom tooth while pregnant? I very scare of pain so is it ok to take pain killer? Need advise...
hi jenni, think better not. cos extraction of wisdom tooth will cause fever. you will need antibiotics and painkillers as well. well, thats my 2 cents worth. its still best to check with your gynae...

Rukia

Better if you check with your gynae. Furthermore, you would need to be put under anesthesia, not sure if that is going to have any effects on the baby as well.

Jenni

hi jenni, think better not. cos extraction of wisdom tooth will cause fever. you will need antibiotics and painkillers as well. well, thats my 2 cents worth. its still best to check with your gynae...

Better if you check with your gynae. Furthermore, you would need to be put under anesthesia, not sure if that is going to have any effects on the baby as well.
Ok will check with my gynea first...