Wonderful Confinement Lady to Intro - Siew Ling Jie

JA777

Dear all mothers-to-be,

I would like to introduce a wonderful confinement lady that me and my wife managed to have recently.
Rest assured she is not related to us. However, after the confinement period, I really treat her like my own family.

Her name is Siew Ling Jie and she is really a god sent. It was our first born and we were totally clueless on what to do and prepare. After going through different forums, I decided to engage Siew Ling Jie for her many wonderful feedbacks.

Before she arrive, she will let us know what to prepare and buy beforehand.
On the day of arrival, she helps to arrange all the items in a orderly manner and keeps the house very clean.
Not only can she cooks excellent confinement food for my wifey , she will also prepare great food like cereal prawns, salad chicken and other great stuffs for me.

The soup and longan drinks were prepared freshly everyday and helps to boost my wife's milk supply. When baby is sleeping, she will even take the effort to sweep and mop the floor. She also helps with our laundry as well.
If anyone is interested in engaging her help, you have to do it very early as she is very popular.

Attached are some photos for your viewing.

Once again, Thank You to Siew Ling Jie for the wonderful confinement period!
Love from Jerrick, Nicole and BB Kathlyn

Attachments

JA777

Hi, her rate will depends on the period of the year. As my wife did her confinement during CNY, we paid a higher price. Do give her a call if you are interested to find out her rate. She is a very pleasant lady to talk to. As for the ingredients, it very much depends on what you want to eat. For the herbs wise, she will be able to advise more.

Jessica Fun

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Todayis the last day (1 Feb 2013) and Aunty Mary is leaving us after doing5 weeks of confinement with us. Overall, I am satisfied with hertaking care of me and my baby girl. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]AuntyMary took care of mummy well and she cooked a variety of chineseherbal soups to suit mummy's needs during confinement period. She wasvery patient and caring with my baby girl. In addition, she hashelped me to prevent breast engorgement. She will cook some food tostimulate the secretion of milk. Overall, she is a very credenceconfinement lady. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Ifyou would like to get a Confinement Lady, you can contact her atthese numbers: [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]HP:+6010-8847 576 (Malaysia number) [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]HP:83008215 (Singapore number) [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]P/S:Try to call her Malaysia number and if there's no answer, just smsher cos she may be busy cooking or handling the baby. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Herblogspot address is [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]http://marychengny.blogspot.com[/FONT][/FONT]

Olivia8311

just finish my confinement in this June, and very recommended Siew Ling Jie to every moms, she is very very helpful to my confinement period. she cooked very nice food, and help us to tidy up my house. my breastfeeding also very successful coz enough rest and happy mood.

diorly

I also engaged Siew Ling Jie during my #1 confinement. Agreed she is great! But too bad for my current one she cant take as she already been booked. So book her early! :)

diorly

Hi mommies and mommies-to-be,

Is anyone looking for confinement nanny? Extremely reliable & trustworthy. She took very great care of me and my little baby, my first CN was the popular Siew Ling Jie, which I thought was a very good already.. Now my current nanny is even better!
I am a picky/fussy mommy and yet she can satisfy most of my expectation. I can tell she is very passionate in taking care of babies. She will talk/sing/ to them even tho she can go and rest.. Impressed she can take care of me, baby, cook, clean, feed at the same time. We all "blossomed" from her delicious cooking. Either my super picky elder boy also gained significant weight! My hubby also keep praising her cooking. She is so good that I engaged her for 2 months :) So helping her to find her next job :) PM me if interested! :)

BlurrMum

Thank you everyone for sharing your feed backs on Siew Ling Jie. I'm due in Dec 2014 and I'm looking for an experience CL, she sounds like the right fit. Can any of you let me know what her requirements are before starting her assignment ie does she require a deposit, how much, working conditions...etc?

victoriapeh

Hi,

I am a Singaporean mummy, and I am looking for Confinement Lady for February 2015. Hope I am not considered too kiasu :001_302:. As I know February 19 is CNY, and mine is due before CNY and will do the confinement During CNY. However, I know go through agency is so expensive and many rules and regulation, including confinement lady must have her own room for privacy and resting. In this HDB housing, I think we won't have enough room or empty the room for nanny.

I have a Foreign Domestic Helper to do the housework and take care of my wheel-chaired father. I have 2 small dogs (spayed) and fully taken care by my maid. So, basically, Confinement lady just need to take care of me and my baby and do groceries. No need to do housework, except my room.

If anyone has any recommendation for good Freelancer or relatives as Confinement lady during Chinese New Year, please call me at 81287268.

Many Thanks ya !!:001_302:

craziology

I've tried contacting this Siew Ling Jie for my 1st and now 2nd preg. Both times she told me she can't do (maybe due to popularity?). During my 1st preg, she recommended her friend, Li Mei Jie to help me. I was a noob then so I engaged without much hesitance/ research.

I must say I don't really like her service. She might be ok in taking care of baby, but I find her very greedy, dishonest and lazy:-

- Alot of my herbs and tonics went missing (she claimed she cooked them for me, but I doubt so. You will know later)
- She is always on the phone, talking/ msging once baby sleeps. Then later claim that she is very tired.
- She cooked until the whole kitchen damn oily but never help to clean up properly. Every pots and pans remain oily after she "wash" them. My MIL has to step in to clean every late night.
- She complain how cramp my in laws place was and said she has difficulty moving around.
- My MIL being nice, packed alot of food for her to eat after her work. She complained that my MIL made her fat (She becomes fat because she's lazy I guess).
- She wants me to eat early breakfast just because she wakes up early (I gave in out of courtesy).
- She says she has never brewed bird's nest during confinement before, so she don't know how to brew bird's nest. My MIL has to step in and teach her how to make it (regardless her claim that she did years of confinement)
- She always eye on my bird's nest. Keep telling me she never eat before and tell me if it's her ex-employer, she will sure ask her to drink it (I don't give a damn).
- She always gossip about other CL including Siew Ling Jie (saying how much commission she earns from her for recommendation).
- She claimed that she sprained her waist and asked to leave early, 1 week before the end of my confinement. Not only that, she still dare to ask for a 2nd red packet before she leaves (saying its the norm, though I already gave her a big red packet when she arrives).
- She wanted to leave just like that, but my husband was super furious, so asked her to better find a replacement before she leaves. Then she did, but someone she don't know.
- She demanded my husband to fetch her to the bus terminal to take bus back M'sia, but later changed her mind and asked my husband to fetch her to a nearest MRT station (I have a strong feeling that she dumped me for another assignment).
- She came to our home with a small bag, but left with 2 big bags (what do you think). I did not check her bag out of courtesy as thought will make things ugly if I find out anything.

She asked me to recommend her service online, but come on. I think I better warn others instead of recommending her!

As for this Siew Ling jie, i really don't know if she's real. She didn't want to pick up my phone and when i text her, she ignored. I don't now if she's still a CL now, maybe she's an agent now already. xP Think I don't want to bother trying to contact her again.

victoriapeh

I have called up Siew Ling Jie before. Expensive for CNY and very money minded. All about money and money and increase in this and that but not for the sake of us as a first time mother. Out of 20 over Malaysian Confinement Lady I have called, only one person is really good to talk to, understand about first time mother's difficulty. Price also can discount and she said it is not so important. She is not haolien. Soft spoken auntie. She is Auntie Kam. I had an early miscarriage at week 8, and discovered at week 9. So, I cancelled Auntie Kam for CNY confinement. My Next pregnancy, I will definitely call her again if she can really do it for me.

craziology

I have called up Siew Ling Jie before. Expensive for CNY and very money minded. All about money and money and increase in this and that but not for the sake of us as a first time mother. Out of 20 over Malaysian Confinement Lady I have called, only one person is really good to talk to, understand about first time mother's difficulty. Price also can discount and she said it is not so important. She is not haolien. Soft spoken auntie. She is Auntie Kam. I had an early miscarriage at week 8, and discovered at week 9. So, I cancelled Auntie Kam for CNY confinement. My Next pregnancy, I will definitely call her again if she can really do it for me.
so sorry to hear that. Pls do recover well to get ready for next preg! Eat well too.
Btw, can u share with me the contacts of auntie kam?